Windows 10: Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

Discus and support Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Both of my young sons have a Window's 10 machine. I have just fixed the MS-WPC error message, however it needed me to give them both permission to use... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by willsyjp, May 5, 2019.

1. willsyjp Win User

Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

Both of my young sons have a Window's 10 machine. I have just fixed the MS-WPC error message, however it needed me to give them both permission to use Chrome. For one of their account no problems, they requested through email and I granted permission. The other one did the same, but it still comes up with the message to ask for permission. I have been to the Content Restriction sections of his account and removed it from the blocked list but no luck

:)

willsyjp, May 5, 2019
  2. Jesrael Bor, May 5, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft family blocking chrome

Hello
    MayceHoag,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, May 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

Microsoft Family blocking Chrome

So when I load up Chrome it says to ask for permissions from an adult to use chrome, however, this has only happened recently AND I do not have a Microsoft family set up, I verified on my and my parents accounts. It also allows me to ask for permission by
    email, however there has been no email received by my family, which I have checked. reinstalling chrome did nothing.

I am on windows 10.

TheFiftGuy, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

1. Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Blocking

2. Chrome Blocked by Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Chrome Blocked by Microsoft Family: See image below. My daughter is an adult, but we created her account many years ago. She is no longer part of our "Microsoft Family" but cannot access chrome. We tried adding her back in to the family and granting permission. Nothing works. HELP! [ATTACH]...
  3. Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission

Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission: For some reason, even though i'm not in a Microsoft family, I still need to ask for permission to play f%$@ing hungry shark evolution on the xbox store on Windows 10! How do I fix this?!?!...
  4. Microsoft Family & permission

Microsoft Family & permission: Hello, I have an Office 365 Family subscription which I share with my kids & partner and I struggle to set up permissions to limit who can see what. In details: 1/ Partner is not children's mother, so should not see the activity reports. Yet, the emails are send to both...
  5. family features are asking permission to use Chrome

family features are asking permission to use Chrome: hi I recently bought a surface pro 6 i like it but crome is not working it gives this message that goes like this: You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: (Blank) Ask by Email so I click the ask by email to see what it does and I get Something...
  6. Microsoft family is blocking installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft family is blocking installation: I want to install the software but when I click on the setup.exe I get a message ‘Ask for permission. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Setup Launcher’. I am adult and the administrator but cannot install the software....
  7. MS Family started blocking Chrome

MS Family started blocking Chrome: I see no setting to block Chrome. Why is Chrome blocked? Everything was fine on this machine until a week ago and it started blocking for no reason when this machine had no issue opening it. Additionally, there is an email button for permissions. No email was ever received...
  8. Microsoft Family Child Permissions

Microsoft Family Child Permissions: I want to block Google Hangouts which has an address of hangouts.google.com But my child needs access to Google Docs which has an address of google.com/drive My question is can I block certain sites in google.com but allow others? Thanks! Larry...
  9. Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!: Whenever I try to open Firefox or Google Chrome it always displays this message: [ATTACH] Then if I click "Ask by email" it shows: [ATTACH] Which I assume is due to my Microsoft account already being an adult. I've spent countless hours googling, researching how other people...
  10. Family features blocking chrome

Family features blocking chrome: Before you say anything I've already searched up everything and I'm not in a family but I still cant access chrome and also I'm an administrator for my computer but still cant access chrome even after uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting and joining and leaving a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family features disable

2. microsoft family features blocking chrome

3. why are they asking for permission to use chrome

4. microsoft family firefox permission,
  5. microsoft asking for permission on chrome,
  6. how to turn off microsoft family features,
  7. chrome blocked by family,
  8. disable microsoft family,
  9. family is blocking chrome,
  10. you gave permission chrome microsoft account,
  11. disable family features windows 10,