Windows 10: Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

Discus and support Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Both of my young sons have a Window's 10 machine. I have just fixed the MS-WPC error message, however it needed me to give them both permission to use... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by willsyjp, May 5, 2019.

1. willsyjp Win User

Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

Both of my young sons have a Window's 10 machine. I have just fixed the MS-WPC error message, however it needed me to give them both permission to use Chrome. For one of their account no problems, they requested through email and I granted permission. The other one did the same, but it still comes up with the message to ask for permission. I have been to the Content Restriction sections of his account and removed it from the blocked list but no luck

:)

willsyjp, May 5, 2019
  2. Jesrael Bor, May 5, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft family blocking chrome

Hello
    MayceHoag,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, May 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

Microsoft Family blocking Chrome

So when I load up Chrome it says to ask for permissions from an adult to use chrome, however, this has only happened recently AND I do not have a Microsoft family set up, I verified on my and my parents accounts. It also allows me to ask for permission by
    email, however there has been no email received by my family, which I have checked. reinstalling chrome did nothing.

I am on windows 10.

TheFiftGuy, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission

1. Microsoft Family Blocking Chrome but I have given Permission - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Blocking

2. My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My google chrome is blocked by microsoft family.: Hello, Microsoft i cant unlock the google chrome family is maded by my phone and in my pc i get locked.Some times it unlocks somehow.Can you help me Microsoft?...
  3. Microsoft family not blocking chrome even when chrome is blocked

Microsoft family not blocking chrome even when chrome is blocked: I have tried to lock down my son's windows environment with Microsoft Family. I have blocked Chrome along with almost all the other apps. The only allowed browser is edge with only whitelisted sites allowed. This worked. However, recently I have caught him playing games...
  4. Cannot give permission for Chrome in Microsoft Family

Cannot give permission for Chrome in Microsoft Family: Suddenly my son is unable to use Chrome its been fine for years and he is now prompted to ask for permission from me via email New app request from ***. I grant permission by clicking on the link and it shows briefly in the family screen as given, but it still does not...
  5. Why is Microsoft family features blocking chrome?

Why is Microsoft family features blocking chrome?: Hello! I'm trying to use google chrome yet for some reason my computer won't let me. Everytime when I try to open up chrome, it keeps popping up "Microsoft Family Features." I don't know why but it keeps blocking both chrome and firefox but not Edge. I tried EVERYTHING to get...
  6. Microsoft Family Features blocking google chrome

Microsoft Family Features blocking google chrome: Here's some background: Years ago my family got an xbox one, my dad made the parent account and me and my brother made our own child accounts to go as a family. A few years later I try to change my Microsoft account email to a new one which just has a few numbers at the...
  7. Microsoft Family is blocking Chrome

Microsoft Family is blocking Chrome: I had originally set the filters to block Chrome. But then I went in and changed it to allow Chrome. But it still will not allow it. Everytime my child tries to open Chrome it prompts her to ask for permission. I grant permission and then we start the whole process all over...
  8. Family features blocking Chrome

Family features blocking Chrome: every time I try to run Chrome, W10 throws an error saying I need permission from a parent. I am not currently part of a family group so this makes no sense. How do I fix this? I have also already setup a separate local account but that is not a valid solution. I need my...
  9. Microsoft family features blocking chrome after i have left the family

Microsoft family features blocking chrome after i have left the family: So I recently installed windows 10 on my home computer and everything seemed to work fine until I opened chrome. Chrome wouldn't open and told me to ask a parents permission. I quickly got to the bottom of that since I had no other accounts connected to mine to my knowledge....
  10. Chrome Blocked by Microsoft Family

Chrome Blocked by Microsoft Family: See image below. My daughter is an adult, but we created her account many years ago. She is no longer part of our "Microsoft Family" but cannot access chrome. We tried adding her back in to the family and granting permission. Nothing works. HELP! [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family features chrome permission

2. microsoft family features disable chrome

3. microsoft family blocking chrome

4. microsoft family features disable,
  5. microsoft family features blocking chrome,
  6. microsoft family chrome,
  7. microsoft family is blocking google chrome,
  8. why is microsoft family blocking chrome,
  9. microsoft family settings blocking chrome,
  10. cannot access chrome because of microsoft family features,
  11. microsoft family features cant open chrome,