Windows 10: Microsoft Family Browsing History

Discus and support Microsoft Family Browsing History in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a question. I have a child Microsoft account, and I was wondering if my administrator can see my history when I am browsing as a guest. It would... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KianPeck, Dec 9, 2020.

1. KianPeck Win User

Microsoft Family Browsing History

I have a question. I have a child Microsoft account, and I was wondering if my administrator can see my history when I am browsing as a guest. It would help me out a lot.

Sincerely,

Kian Peck

[Original Title: Browsing History]

:)

KianPeck, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Arnie Est Win User

browsing history

Hi,

About your concern, you delete browsing history by following the steps below:

• Open your browser then tap the ellipsis (...).
    • Select Settings then look for "Clear
      browsing
      data"
    • Tap Choose what to
      clear
      then mark browsing history.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Devlin Sco, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft Family Browsing History

How to clear browsing data programmatically on microsoft edge?

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10 family.

Clearing the browsing history in Microsoft Edge is easy. I suggest you to refer to the below steps to clear the browsing history in Microsoft Edge.

1. Open Microsoft Edge and click on Search bar.

2. Click on gear symbol which is at the top right corner of the browser and click on
    Settings.

3. Click on Choose What to Clear.

4. Choose the options in the list and click on Clear.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Family Browsing History

1. Microsoft Family Browsing History - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Browsing

2. Browsing history needs keeping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browsing history needs keeping: Peeps, there is lots of pointers to deleting history and searches but what about keeping them? What is the default length of time and is there a way to expand for indefinitely keeping all searches and history? The reason is I need t o monitor my son's activity and he told me...
  3. Family account browsing history and web search

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family account browsing history and web search: Hi On my family account I can not see my sons browsing history and we search. I can see everything for my daughter but not my son. They both seem to have exactly the same set up, boxes ticked etc. I can see my sons app history and what he has been on but no web or search...
  4. BROWSING HISTORY

in Cortana
    BROWSING HISTORY: Good morning. I would like to know why the browsing history keeps on appearing in the PRIVACY of my ACTIVITY PAGE in Microsoft cloud even if CORTANA is not enable in Windows and in Edge and browsing history is turned off?? Thanks...
  5. BROWSING HISTORY

BROWSING HISTORY: I feel like a Novice here. I have followed my pc instructions in my "Favorites" to delete my "Browsing History" gone to "Settings" and several other places. Still, I have not been able to clear my "Browsing History" or what information is in the CLOUD. ANY assistance will be...
  6. Bing browsing history

Bing browsing history: Hi, How to search within the bing browsing history or how to download all the browsing histories? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-browsing-history/eb272d17-720e-4484-a50c-55fa9997916a"
  7. browsing history

browsing history: how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/browsing-history/a311ae00-0e21-4631-b9f5-42007ff74e84"
  8. Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge: I recently went to the browsing history in my Microsoft Edge browser, and there are some sites missing. I went to a site called savethechildren.com through a click thru button on a site called MyPoints so that I could get points for my donation on Saturday, I think it was,...
  9. Deleted browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted browsing history: Well have as usual tried to find a solution out there but still no joy, as usual. Problem began when I kept, well still am getting, "Cannot find scriptfile xxxxxxx .vbs". Spent ages trying to find a solution using suggested remedies on the web, none worked. So I came across a...
  10. Edge browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browsing history: Hello, I read that to view your browsing history, select Hub > History. But I cannot find the Hub any thoughts? 18307