Windows 10: Microsoft Family causing wall paper from one device to show up on other devices?

Discus and support Microsoft Family causing wall paper from one device to show up on other devices? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Family subscription where there are 2 adults and 2 children on the subscription. The issue is that occasionally for no apparent... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Anonymous_1963, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft Family causing wall paper from one device to show up on other devices?

I have a Microsoft Family subscription where there are 2 adults and 2 children on the subscription. The issue is that occasionally for no apparent reason, after something like a windows update reboot... The .jpg wall paper image that has been set on my wife's laptop, will change the wall paper image on my laptop to that same image, (and sometimes vice versa).

Similarly, when I change my login image (the circular image), that also changes the login image on my wife's computer to the same image.

These are relatively minor annoyances, but annoyances none the less, and it shouldn't be working like this. How do I stop this from happening?

:)

Anonymous_1963, Aug 13, 2019

2. change size of background wall paper+it is a custon wallpaper(my picture)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you to
    change size of background wall paper.

a) Right click on the desktop screen.

b) Select personalize and click on Desktop Background at the bottom of the screen.

c) Select the image and change the picture position to Centre from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 13, 2019
  3. wall paper

Does anyone have the address for the wall paper program that uses your pictures?

Elizabeth LBarber, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Microsoft Family causing wall paper from one device to show up on other devices?

My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Some devices might be listed under hidden devices in Device Manager, I suggest you to open Device Manager then click on View option and click on Show hidden devices. Once it is done, check whether you can find the device.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to try connecting the device with other USB ports and check if it is detected (If you are connecting through USB).

Also, try updating the USB drivers and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

-Open Device Manager.

-Find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

-Right-click on each driver listed and click on Update Driver Software

-Restart the system after updating the drivers.

-Try connecting the device and check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Family causing wall paper from one device to show up on other devices?

1. Microsoft Family causing wall paper from one device to show up on other devices? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family causing

2. Touchpad device not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad device not showing up in device manager: [ATTACH] I just installed windows 10, and i can't find my touchpad, i can't even find touchpad in the windows settings.[ATTACH] I tried to install a driver for my touchpad but i can't find one. Can someone please send me a link of a driver or tell me how to fix this...
  3. Activating Microsoft from one device to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Microsoft from one device to another: My laptop was stolen and I wanted to know how I can deactivate my Microsoft and reactivate it on another device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-microsoft-from-one-device-to-another/26b8d86d-4fe3-45b1-853e-ee3a61176324"
  4. Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device

Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device: I noticed a few days ago that Device Manager was showing an unknown Device, and I'm not sure how to correct that. I was thinking of deleting it, but that I should ask on the forum first. My system seems to be running ok save for my running slow when opening programs, but I've...
  5. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices: Hi...!!! I'm getting trouble with other devices option... I have to install Xbox 360 controller to my laptop but it's possible only through other or unknown devices.... So my laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices in device manager .... How can I get unknown...
  6. Family device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family device: Your child needs to sign in again with their Microsoft account on their device for family features to work properly. But we no longer have access to this device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-device/71cf1d74-d938-4aa1-b6eb-283e0bbc3bc6"
  7. Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices

Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices: I have the MS Surface Pro (5th gen). I have a fintie Bluetooth keyboard with touchpad. I would like to turn off some touchpad short cuts. The settings for the touchpad do not show up at all on either Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth...
  8. microsoft family 2 child accounts - one device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft family 2 child accounts - one device: i have 2 child accounts set up on my laptop with time limits set for both accounts - different times set for both. one account works and restrictions apply, the other account has access all the time the child logs in. do the accounts have to be on 2 different...
  9. ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager

ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager: [ATTACH] See the highlighted section. My board does not have onboard graphics nor does it have a setting in the BIOS for this. This driver makes Windows thinks I have an extra monitor and I don't. Removing it solved the problem until the next reboot.. and it reinstalled...
  10. Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category: Hi All, On My Windows 10 Desktop, I am seeing few unknown devices in the Device Manager under Other Devices category. Please help me understand and know which are these devices for. Shown in the image attachment: [img] These devices are confusing, especially Nokia Obex...