Windows 10: Microsoft Family continuously crashing when loading a account page!

Discus and support Microsoft Family continuously crashing when loading a account page! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have been trying to use Microsoft family account web page and it is continuously crashing [ATTACH] This has been ongoing for several days now...... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RayR3, May 28, 2020.

1. RayR3 Win User

Microsoft Family continuously crashing when loading a account page!

I have been trying to use Microsoft family account web page and it is continuously crashing

Microsoft Family continuously crashing when loading a account page! e96a12b1-7992-4f30-8987-31886e8a1045?upload=true.jpg

This has been ongoing for several days now... Page opens briefly then crashes to display the above message. Following the advice given regarding the error.. ''reload or try later'' the error continues. I have tried to open my family account page, via all browsers available to me both via PC and Mobile platforms, end with same result.

:)

RayR3, May 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Account Family Settings: There is an account in my family I didn't create

Hi Andie,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

As per the above information, I suggest that you refer to the steps below and check if you are bale to remove the unknown account.

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family with your Microsoft account on any PC or device
    • Click/tap on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click/tap on the adult account you want to remove, and click/tap on Remove
    • You (adult) and all other adults in family will now get an email confirming the adult has been removed from the family

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, May 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, May 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft Family continuously crashing when loading a account page!

How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Family continuously crashing when loading a account page!

1. Microsoft Family continuously crashing when loading a account page! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family continuously

2. Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’: Played Forza 2023 fine this morning. Done 2 races in the prologue. Come back and tried to continue, PC crashed on Mugello loading screen. No crash message or error code, just 16 minutes of a bright red screen and a rather tedious soundtrack....
  3. Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’: Played Forza 2023 fine this morning. Done 2 races in the prologue. Come back and tried to continue, PC crashed on Mugello loading screen. No crash message or error code, just 16 minutes of a bright red screen and a rather tedious soundtrack....
  4. Forza crashing on loading ‘continue career’

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading: The page , where I can set time limits for my kid, is not loading, and after a few minutes it shows ice cream images and says "Something is wrong on our end. Wait a bit then try here again." Well- I have been trying for 5 hours. I blocked him earlier and now can not access...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading: The page , where I can set time limits for my kid, is not loading, and after a few minutes it shows ice cream images and says "Something is wrong on our end. Wait a bit then try here again." Well- I have been trying for 5 hours. I blocked him earlier and now can not access...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages

in Browsers and Email
    Windows crashes when attempting to load web pages: Up until a short time ago, I was able to use MS Edge normally, Then, on occasion, it would crash Windows when I tried to access a web page, even though the browser had launched with no messages or warnings. The frequency of the crashes increased until I got fed up and...
  9. Microsoft Store Crashes when loading up pages with videos on it.

Microsoft Store Crashes when loading up pages with videos on it.: I encountered this issue when I was trying to look into the app pages with videos, is this because of not enough RAM for the store to run?...
  10. Settings / Accounts Page Crashes and Does Not Load

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings / Accounts Page Crashes and Does Not Load: Hi there Got a niggly problem with my W10 Pro install. It's not a show stopper but any advice would be appreciated. As the title says, if you go into Settings, Accounts, it does not load. I've got no idea where to start. It's irritating more than anything but I'd like...