Windows 10: Microsoft Family, error 80270251

Discus and support Microsoft Family, error 80270251 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with my son’s account in Microsoft Family because when the time is going to be up and he clicks on "A parent is here", the error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leonard Caples, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Microsoft Family, error 80270251

I have a problem with my son’s account in Microsoft Family because when the time is going to be up and he clicks on "A parent is here", the error code 80270251 shows up.

I tried to change the user account settings but I have Windows Home and this version doesn’t allow us to change the local security policy.

However when I sign in as an administrator, I can’t change the User Account Control settings for my son. I can only change them for myself.

:)

Leonard Caples, Dec 25, 2018

2. Child Screen Time - Error 80270251

Hi,

Setting time limits can help to manage your child spending too much time in the virtual world. You may receive the
    error code 80270251 due to some recent changes that may trigger errors. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to experiencing the issue?
    • Were you able to try any other troubleshooting steps aside from restarting the PC?

We look forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Child Screen Time - Error 80270251

Hi,

If you're also getting the same error code when trying to use the
    My Parent is here
    option, it can be related to either broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. For us to learn more about this concern, we’d like to ask these questions:

• Which version and build of Windows 10 that’s installed on your computer? Type
      winver in the search box to get this information.
    • Were there any updates installed prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this Forum
    Article
    that contains troubleshooting steps for Family Safety features in Windows 10 and through the section:
    First things to try when things aren't working.

We’ll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Microsoft Family, error 80270251

Child Screen Time - Error 80270251

I am trying to grant more screen time for my child and it keeps saying they are out of time and then it gives me error 80270251. I granted more time, and turned off the feature and restarted my PC 4 times but the error still occurs. Can you please help?

Abused Zergling, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Family, error 80270251

1. Microsoft Family, error 80270251 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family error

2. Microsoft Family Safety Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  4. Error in Microsoft Store and Microsoft Family Problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error in Microsoft Store and Microsoft Family Problems: HelloThere's a problem with my MCS Store, when i downloaded some apps from it, i clicked download, it still showed the install/get button. I have spammed that button for about 550 times but nothing happened, get/install button still appeared, maybe they are dead...Related to...
  5. Error in Microsoft Store and Microsoft Family Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in Microsoft Store and Microsoft Family Problems: HelloThere's a problem with my MCS Store, when i downloaded some apps from it, i clicked download, it still showed the install/get button. I have spammed that button for about 550 times but nothing happened, get/install button still appeared, maybe they are dead...Related to...
  6. Microsoft Family error

Microsoft Family error: Hello, I´ve recently activated Microsoft Family to limit the amount of time my son passes with his computer. Everything went right until he discovered that if he goes to: https://account.microsoft.com/family/ he can just drop himself of the family and have not limit at...
  7. Microsoft Family error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Family error: here is the problem so i invited my another account to a family so i went on that account and i click join family this pops up or when i try send a invite this pops up i need help[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. “My parent is here” Error code 80270251

“My parent is here” Error code 80270251: My child signs into her account and because it is outside of viewing times receives the options “my parent is here”, “send a request”, and “switch users or turn off pc”. The options work except when she clicks on “my parent is here” it gives the message, “An error has...
  9. Windows 10 Home Edition - Child Account Error 80270251

Windows 10 Home Edition - Child Account Error 80270251: When my child runs out of time and clicks "A parent is here" we get the error 80270251. Previous questions have suggested changing the user account settings, however we have home edition, and the local security policy is not available. Moreover when I sign in as...
  10. Windows 10 Home Edition - Child Account Error 80270251

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home Edition - Child Account Error 80270251: When my child runs out of time and clicks "A parent is here" we get the error 80270251. Previous questions have suggested changing the user account settings, however we have home edition, and the local security policy is not available. Moreover when I sign in as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Fehler 80270251

2. error 80270251

3. ошибка 80270251

4. 80270251 Windows 20 fix,
  5. 80270251,
  6. (80270251,
  7. microfot error 80270251,
  8. microsoft 80270251,
  9. błąd 80270251,
  10. child screen time - error 80270251,
  11. my parent is here error,