Windows 10: microsoft family featuers

Discus and support microsoft family featuers in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am not in a family on my Microsoft account! Yet I still get the family features thing popping up when try to use google chrome! this makes me vary... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by calebw, Dec 10, 2018.

1. calebw Win User

microsoft family featuers

I am not in a family on my Microsoft account! Yet I still get the family features thing popping up when try to use google chrome! this makes me vary angry because I prefer to use google and iv tried to contact Microsoft about it but they blamed it on google when it is a Microsoft issue! is there anyway I could get in to my computer and deactivate it? some one help me pleas help me Microsoft wont help me!

:)

calebw, Dec 10, 2018

2. Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Please settings->system->apps&featuers

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

You may follow either of the method to uninstall the program, depending up on your choice.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to uninstall a program through control panel.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control Panel

• Go to Programs and Features

• Right click on the software you want to uninstall from the list and tap or click
        Uninstall.

• Reboot your machine

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to asssit you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft family blocking chrome

Hello
    MayceHoag,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft family featuers - Similar Threads - microsoft family featuers

2. Microsoft Family Restrictions- Not in a family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Restrictions- Not in a family: I am 18 and I keep getting Microsoft family restriction randomly. I am not in a family group nor was I in one in the past with other people. When I first got my surface pro 8 I did create a family group, but I was the only one in it-- I was basically in a "family" but it was...
  3. Microsoft Family Restrictions- Not in a family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Restrictions- Not in a family: I am 18 and I keep getting Microsoft family restriction randomly. I am not in a family group nor was I in one in the past with other people. When I first got my surface pro 8 I did create a family group, but I was the only one in it-- I was basically in a "family" but it was...
  4. MIcrosoft Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIcrosoft Family: Me and my father are trying to get in a microsoft family but it wont work, heres what we did:1. i sent him a invite2. he accepted it3. it still said theres a invite pending4. it didnt work and he wasn't in the microsoft family...
  5. Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family: Trato de unir cuentas a las familias y me sale eso https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family/1f9f182e-99d0-4466-b6a6-2ea1be1eda93
  6. Microsoft Family

Microsoft Family: So today I discovered that my kids have figured out a way about their screen time access. If they don't have screen time, but the pop-up allows for "my parent is here / send a request for time". If they select "my parent is here" and just enter in a sibling's user name...
  7. Microsoft family

Microsoft family: I invited my wife's email account to join our existing Microsoft family. When she accepts from her computer will her windows system download my Microsoft family login profile on to her computer? Will her windows user profiles sync with my user profiles and populate her...
  8. microsoft family

microsoft family: someone put microsoft family on my computer without permission. how do i turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family/c8a9d783-ca60-42a7-9878-2cf1d976c53e
  9. Microsoft Family

Microsoft Family: How do I change a family member from organizer to member? Moved from: Install, upgrade and activate / Other/unknown / Microsoft 365 Family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family/12444787-0aa4-4a63-b894-52c40696e8c0
  10. Microsoft Family

Microsoft Family: I bought a new, cheap laptop about a week ago which was working fine. This was the first computer I've signed in with my Microsoft account (did it on a phone once or twice). Then I got home to find Chrome not working; it gave me the "you'll need a new app to open this...". So...