Windows 10: Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in

Discus and support Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, I have been getting a popup from Microsoft Family Features telling me to sign in. It has been spamming me with it every couple... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by OSB123, Apr 27, 2019.

1. OSB123 Win User

Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in

Hello,

Recently, I have been getting a popup from Microsoft Family Features telling me to sign in. It has been spamming me with it every couple minutes.

Any fixes? I have tried ending the "Family Safety Monitor" task via the Task Manager but that does not work. When I do click sign in, it gives me a "Please wait.." and it goes on for a very long time.

:)

OSB123, Apr 27, 2019
  2. LOTR31415 Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Every single time I restart my PC or open a program, this popup comes up telling me to sign in to microsoft family features. Is there any way I can stop this from happening without having to sign in to microsoft family features?

LOTR31415, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features issues...

Hello
    MaverickRobot4670,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft family features

2. Issue with Microsoft family features "sign in so you dont miss out popup"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft family features "sign in so you dont miss out popup": Hello. I am running windows 11 pro and i have been facing an issue ever since I've left my family group. So i was in a family group, and i one day left it. Once i left it, i cannot open some apps including some system apps and i face the popup saying to "sign in so i dont...
  3. Issue with Microsoft family features "sign in so you dont miss out popup"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft family features "sign in so you dont miss out popup": Hello. I am running windows 11 pro and i have been facing an issue ever since I've left my family group. So i was in a family group, and i one day left it. Once i left it, i cannot open some apps including some system apps and i face the popup saying to "sign in so i dont...
  4. Sign in - Microsoft family features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in - Microsoft family features: So recently I have started receiving a pop-up window that comes back whenever I close it. I might be crazy, but my question is: is this legit? I've never seen it before, and it is asking for my sign in info.I'm on windows 11 dev channel.Thanks in advance,Fort...
  5. Sign in - Microsoft family features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in - Microsoft family features: So recently I have started receiving a pop-up window that comes back whenever I close it. I might be crazy, but my question is: is this legit? I've never seen it before, and it is asking for my sign in info.I'm on windows 11 dev channel.Thanks in advance,Fort...
  6. Microsoft Family features popup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family features popup: Every once in a while, starting about a couple a months ago I started getting the Family I tried to find a way to solve this and ran into a post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/6g1rk6/help_cant_get_the_family_features_verification/ I did what was...
  7. Microsoft Family Features popup spam

Microsoft Family Features popup spam: I keep getting this popup that asks me to log in to Microsoft Family Features so "I don't miss out". It doesn't matter how many times I keep signing in, the window keeps popping up seemingly every half hour or so. How do I make this go away? I've seen other threads on the...
  8. Microsoft family features being annoying

Microsoft family features being annoying: Microsoft family features automatically blocked everything I downloaded, my dad is ok with me using it but he cant fix it he is busy at work please help- ;v;...
  9. Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Family Features Pop-Up Spam: [ATTACH] This pop-up has been showing up constantly on my pc and I cannot get it to stop. I have already removed myself from my family group on Microsoft family, which is the main advice on how to stop it. Does anyone know how to get it to stop permanently because it's...
  10. microsoft family features popups

microsoft family features popups: So I keep receiving popup tabs from a microsoft app called "Microsoft family features". they happen every time I boot up Windows, and commonly occur every 30 minutes before stopping completely after a few times. It asks me to sign into my microsoft account so I can send my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting spammed by microsoft family

2. microsoft family features disable popup

3. microsoft family features signin