Windows 10: Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open Firefox or Google Chrome it always displays this message: [ATTACH] Then if I click "Ask by email" it shows: [ATTACH] Which I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LeeLeeBa, Nov 5, 2018.

1. LeeLeeBa Win User

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Whenever I try to open Firefox or Google Chrome it always displays this message:
    Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! 4d8d8a74-6c4d-477c-a6bc-935d5f84acbf?upload=true.png
    Then if I click "Ask by email" it shows:
    Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! 48142269-e466-4a1c-838a-e414c0330fcc?upload=true.png

Which I assume is due to my Microsoft account already being an adult. I've spent countless hours googling, researching how other people have fixed this issue but none of the solutions have work for myself. I am getting quite tired and fed up with Microsoft family features blocking and preventing me from using browsers on computer (which I am Administrator on) even though I am an Adult.
    Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! 4625e47c-f44f-49da-b73e-7998ca90201f?upload=true.png
    It quite clearly shows I am an adult. I'm logged into this account on my computer, both browser and Xbox application.

:)

LeeLeeBa, Nov 5, 2018

2. Microsoft Family Features blocking Chrome and Firefox

Microsoft family is not letting me use google chrome this is what happened to it

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! 62e52272-3872-4896-becb-736798187849.png

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator. ***

Original Title: microsoft family features blocking chrome and firefox

coltrainwall, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Microsoft Family Features is blocking Mozzila Firefox

Hi,

Since my 12-year old son logged in using his X Box One S account on my computer, Microsoft Family Features is blocking my access to Firefox and asking me to request permission to a parent. I am the parent and I use a local login to access this computer.
    I read all kind of FAQ and forums on this topic and tried solutions suggested and I'm still blocked. I have good computer knowledge and I'm getting irritated by this abusive control. Can I please get effective assistance to finally access the browser I've
    been using for the last 20 years? I'm trying to avoid going through a recovery.

Thank you.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

AlainMonarque, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Microsoft Family Features is blocking Mozzila Firefox

To further troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you perform the following:

• Boot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It also includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet. Please follow the steps provided
      on this link. Once in Safe Mode, check if you will still experience the said issue. If so, proceed to number
    • Run the Family Safety Troubleshooter.
    If you have other questions or concerns in the future, we're just a click away.

Charianne Per, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

1. Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft family features

2. Firefox blocked by family services.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Firefox blocked by family services.: I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a microsoft family anymore, why is it that it's still blocking me from using firefox?!...
  3. Firefox blocked by family services.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox blocked by family services.: I'm an adult, I've removed all restrictions on the account, I've left the family, and nothing has worked. Its infuriating. I'm not even part of a microsoft family anymore, why is it that it's still blocking me from using firefox....
  4. Firefox blocked on Windows 11 by Family Features - But im not in microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox blocked on Windows 11 by Family Features - But im not in microsoft family: Hi,I have a huge problem with Microsoft Family Features - I cannot open Firefox because of "family features", My account is not in family and on my other PC where I'm logged in on the same account I can run it normally.I have this problem since my PC was running windows 10 -...
  5. Firefox blocked on Windows 11 by Family Features - But im not in microsoft family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firefox blocked on Windows 11 by Family Features - But im not in microsoft family: Hi,I have a huge problem with Microsoft Family Features - I cannot open Firefox because of "family features", My account is not in family and on my other PC where I'm logged in on the same account I can run it normally.I have this problem since my PC was running windows 10 -...
  6. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Family Is Blocking Firefox: My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I...
  7. MS Family Is Blocking Firefox

MS Family Is Blocking Firefox: My parents use MS Family Safety for my account, and I have to use the Firefox browser for school. The only problem is that I can't open Firefox because of MS Family. My parents have removed all restrictions but Firefox is still not opening. I really need this fixed because I...
  8. Family Features blocking Firefox

Family Features blocking Firefox: Hi,I am trying to install Firefox and I keep getting a popup saying I need to have permission through Family Feature to install the app. The problem is that I am 22 years old, and, to my knowledge, I have NEVER been on any Microsoft Family Feature Plan. Please help!...
  9. ms family is blocking firefox

ms family is blocking firefox: Despite trying to remove all restrictions on my child's account, MS family protection continues to block Firefox. When the child opens firefox, it says 'ask your parent for permission'. I get the permission request on my end in MS Family, I approve it and grant the...
  10. Microsoft family features blocking installation

Microsoft family features blocking installation: I'm attempting to install some old software for which I just have an .bin file. When I click on the setup.exe I get a message Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Setup Launcher I am the administrator, I am the adult in the family...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Family Features Blocking Firefox

2. microsoft family features is blocking firefox

3. microsoft family blocking firefox

4. microsoft family firefox,
  5. firefox microsoft family,
  6. family features blockieren firefox,
  7. family features firefox,
  8. firefox chrome microsoft family,
  9. family features not letting me use browser,
  10. cant open firefox on windows 10 family,
  11. microsft famiy account cant use firefox,