Windows 10: Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open Firefox or Google Chrome it always displays this message: [ATTACH] Then if I click "Ask by email" it shows: [ATTACH] Which I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LeeLeeBa, Nov 5, 2018.

1. LeeLeeBa Win User

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Whenever I try to open Firefox or Google Chrome it always displays this message:
    Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! 4d8d8a74-6c4d-477c-a6bc-935d5f84acbf?upload=true.png
    Then if I click "Ask by email" it shows:
    Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! 48142269-e466-4a1c-838a-e414c0330fcc?upload=true.png

Which I assume is due to my Microsoft account already being an adult. I've spent countless hours googling, researching how other people have fixed this issue but none of the solutions have work for myself. I am getting quite tired and fed up with Microsoft family features blocking and preventing me from using browsers on computer (which I am Administrator on) even though I am an Adult.
    Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! 4625e47c-f44f-49da-b73e-7998ca90201f?upload=true.png
    It quite clearly shows I am an adult. I'm logged into this account on my computer, both browser and Xbox application.

:)

LeeLeeBa, Nov 5, 2018

2. Microsoft Family Features blocking Chrome and Firefox

Microsoft family is not letting me use google chrome this is what happened to it

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! 62e52272-3872-4896-becb-736798187849.png

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator. ***

Original Title: microsoft family features blocking chrome and firefox

coltrainwall, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Microsoft Family Features is blocking Mozzila Firefox

Hi,

Since my 12-year old son logged in using his X Box One S account on my computer, Microsoft Family Features is blocking my access to Firefox and asking me to request permission to a parent. I am the parent and I use a local login to access this computer.
    I read all kind of FAQ and forums on this topic and tried solutions suggested and I'm still blocked. I have good computer knowledge and I'm getting irritated by this abusive control. Can I please get effective assistance to finally access the browser I've
    been using for the last 20 years? I'm trying to avoid going through a recovery.

Thank you.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC

AlainMonarque, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

Microsoft Family Features is blocking Mozzila Firefox

To further troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you perform the following:

• Boot the computer in Safe Mode with Networking. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It also includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet. Please follow the steps provided
      on this link. Once in Safe Mode, check if you will still experience the said issue. If so, proceed to number
    • Run the Family Safety Troubleshooter.
    If you have other questions or concerns in the future, we're just a click away.

Charianne Per, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!!

1. Microsoft family features blocking firefox!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft family features

2. Microsoft Family Features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Features.: it's simple. all I want to know is how to uninstall Microsoft Family Features because it is blocking me from using Google Chrome. it shouldn't be connected to Google Chrome so I don't know what to do....
  3. ms family is blocking firefox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ms family is blocking firefox: Despite trying to remove all restrictions on my child's account, MS family protection continues to block Firefox. When the child opens firefox, it says 'ask your parent for permission'. I get the permission request on my end in MS Family, I approve it and grant the...
  4. Microsoft family features blocking installation

Microsoft family features blocking installation: I'm attempting to install some old software for which I just have an .bin file. When I click on the setup.exe I get a message Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Setup Launcher I am the administrator, I am the adult in the family...
  5. Microsoft Family Features

Microsoft Family Features: I want to use Google Chrome as my Browser but get this message Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome I'm the Adult, the only user of this PC, and have been through the confirm your age bit with Microsoft, they...
  6. Microsoft Family Features

Microsoft Family Features: Whenever I try to access anything on my Desktop, it gives me the "ask permission" prompt and I'm no longer in a Microsoft Family, so I would assume it did not do that. I have no idea what to do......
  7. Microsoft Family features

Microsoft Family features: I created a child account and since then, when I'm logged in as administrator I cannot install any program at all. I received a microsoft family feature notification asking me to ask permission to an adult (I'm 43). I read online to delete the child account online, which I...
  8. Family features blocking chrome

Family features blocking chrome: Before you say anything I've already searched up everything and I'm not in a family but I still cant access chrome and also I'm an administrator for my computer but still cant access chrome even after uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting and joining and leaving a...
  9. Windows Shell Experience is blocked by Microsoft family features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Shell Experience is blocked by Microsoft family features: Hello, recently when I've been logging onto my PC I've been getting a prompt saying that the Windows Shell Experience is blocked by Microsoft family features. I was wondering if it meant anything and if there was a way to fix it. I've attached a photo below for reference....
  10. Microsoft Family Features

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Features: When I try to open Google Chrome I get the following window. Not sure why I am getting this, I am to my knowledge the only user of the account and I am administrator. When I searched IE for answers I found that if I go to Control Panel, System and Security>Allow an app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Family Features Blocking Firefox

2. microsoft family features is blocking firefox

3. microsoft family blocking firefox

4. microsoft family features cant open firefox,
  5. family features firefox,
  6. microsoft blocking firefox,
  7. firefox windows family,
  8. firefox family features,
  9. fire fox family features,
  10. microsoft family features mozilla