Windows 10: Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in

Discus and support Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign to sign in. This happens while my kid is logged in. If he does sign in, the windows pops up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MihaiRoman, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in

Hi,

Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign to sign in. This happens while my kid is logged in.

If he does sign in, the windows pops up imediatly asking for the same thing over and over again.

Every time he opens an application, this windows pops-up and reagardless he sign's in or not it keeps asking to sign in.

I do want to continue Microsoft Family feature, but this behaviour needs to stop.

Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in 77f007e5-8b0c-4cff-99ee-ef2e513f44c9?upload=true.png

How can I fix it?

Thank you.

:)

MihaiRoman, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Dec 17, 2020
  3. gamoses Win User
    broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in

Microsoft Family Features issues...

Hello
    MaverickRobot4670,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in

1. Microsoft family features keeps asking for sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft family features

2. Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature: So, to cut to the chase of my problem, Microsoft Family Safety features are a little wonky right now. I've been trying to open Paint 3D and other apps of the computer I am using. However, instead of displaying the "Ask for Permission" feature, it closes the app before it...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature: So, to cut to the chase of my problem, Microsoft Family Safety features are a little wonky right now. I've been trying to open Paint 3D and other apps of the computer I am using. However, instead of displaying the "Ask for Permission" feature, it closes the app before it...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Ask for Permission Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign in - Microsoft family features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in - Microsoft family features: So recently I have started receiving a pop-up window that comes back whenever I close it. I might be crazy, but my question is: is this legit? I've never seen it before, and it is asking for my sign in info.I'm on windows 11 dev channel.Thanks in advance,Fort...
  6. Sign in - Microsoft family features

Sign in - Microsoft family features: So recently I have started receiving a pop-up window that comes back whenever I close it. I might be crazy, but my question is: is this legit? I've never seen it before, and it is asking for my sign in info.I'm on windows 11 dev channel.Thanks in advance,Fort...
  7. ask permisson/family features

ask permisson/family features: My Microsoft account used to be part of the family features but my parents didn't have any restrictions on it. I tried opening Netflix today but it told me I needed to ask permission from an adult and it had a little blue button that read "ask by email", so I clicked it and...
  8. Microsoft Family Features Ask for permission error

Microsoft Family Features Ask for permission error: Hello, I just downloaded firefox and I can't open it. Microsoft Family Features says I need to ask an adult if I can use it. I used to part of a Microsoft family. But I removed myself because there was no need to be in one anymore. When I click ask by email this happens:...
  9. Family features Ask for permission

Family features Ask for permission: I recently tried to use some apps (installed from microsoft store) on my windows 10 laptop but i get this annoying error message that says that i need toask permission from an adult to use the apps, even though i am an adultmyself. screenshots of the problem below....
  10. Microsoft Family Features: Ask for permission on an adult account

Microsoft Family Features: Ask for permission on an adult account: I have a computer in my house that recently lost a hard drive. To fix the problem, I ended up installing a new hard drive and doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version. It has all the latest patches and updates installed. This clean install is only a few weeks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep microsoft family signed in