Windows 10: microsoft family features popups

Discus and support microsoft family features popups in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I keep receiving popup tabs from a microsoft app called "Microsoft family features". they happen every time I boot up Windows, and commonly occur... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Patrickgreen6, Aug 4, 2019.

1. microsoft family features popups

So I keep receiving popup tabs from a microsoft app called "Microsoft family features". they happen every time I boot up Windows, and commonly occur every 30 minutes before stopping completely after a few times. It asks me to sign into my microsoft account so I can send my parents requests about screen time. My microsoft account is not linked to a family, nor do I have any parental restrictions on my PC.

After pressing the sign in button, the tab asks for my PIN and then immediately closes. The next time I boot windows, the cycle repeats.

So far, there is nothing I can do to prevent the app opening automatically and it doesn't respond when I open it myself. Is there any way to permanently deactivate the tab?

:)

Patrickgreen6, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

microsoft family features popups

1. microsoft family features popups - Similar Threads - microsoft family features

2. Microsoft Family Features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Features.: it's simple. all I want to know is how to uninstall Microsoft Family Features because it is blocking me from using Google Chrome. it shouldn't be connected to Google Chrome so I don't know what to do....
  3. Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in: Hello, Recently, I have been getting a popup from Microsoft Family Features telling me to sign in. It has been spamming me with it every couple minutes. Any fixes? I have tried ending the "Family Safety Monitor" task via the Task Manager but that does not work. When I do...
  4. Microsoft family features

Microsoft family features: I have built my own computer, made every step cautiously and followed everything that needed to be done. The problem that I have is that a Pop up titled Microsoft Family Features, consistently appears, despite me never having been in a family account in the first place. When...
  5. Microsoft Family Features Issue

Microsoft Family Features Issue: Every time I try to open up a certain website I am prompted for an adult to give me permission. Though I'm not part of a family, I ask it to send an email anyways and an error code came up. I then tried to open Google Chrome and I am being asked to have an adult give me...
  6. Microsoft Family Features

Microsoft Family Features: I want to use Google Chrome as my Browser but get this message Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome I'm the Adult, the only user of this PC, and have been through the confirm your age bit with Microsoft, they...
  7. Microsoft Family Features

Microsoft Family Features: Whenever I try to access anything on my Desktop, it gives me the "ask permission" prompt and I'm no longer in a Microsoft Family, so I would assume it did not do that. I have no idea what to do......
  8. Microsoft Family features

Microsoft Family features: I created a child account and since then, when I'm logged in as administrator I cannot install any program at all. I received a microsoft family feature notification asking me to ask permission to an adult (I'm 43). I read online to delete the child account online, which I...
  9. Microsoft Family Features

Microsoft Family Features: Every single time I restart my PC or open a program, this popup comes up telling me to sign in to microsoft family features. Is there any way I can stop this from happening without having to sign in to microsoft family features?...
  10. Microsoft Family Features

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Features: When I try to open Google Chrome I get the following window. Not sure why I am getting this, I am to my knowledge the only user of the account and I am administrator. When I searched IE for answers I found that if I go to Control Panel, System and Security>Allow an app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family features disable popup