Windows 10: Microsoft Family Features won't let me play Mature games

Discus and support Microsoft Family Features won't let me play Mature games in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I've been having some issues with my Xbox account on my PC. I made my Microsoft account a couple years ago on my friend's Xbox and I ended up... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Lukaskas, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Lukaskas Win User

Microsoft Family Features won't let me play Mature games

So I've been having some issues with my Xbox account on my PC. I made my Microsoft account a couple years ago on my friend's Xbox and I ended up joining his Microsoft Family this was when I was in middle school. A few weeks ago I decided to get Xbox Game Pass and so I downloaded the Xbox app on my laptop and downloaded Back 4 Blood. When I first tried to play it I got a message that I need to ask an adult in my family for permission. So I went to my Microsoft account and removed myself from my friend's family I'm 19 years old now. However, when I tried to play it again I got the same messa

:)

Lukaskas, Dec 4, 2021

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Microsoft family features icon on taskbar

Hi,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. Family Safety allows you to:

• See which websites your kids have visited, and which apps and games they’ve used
    • Block or allow websites, apps, games, or other content.
    • Limit the amount of time they can spend on the PC

Since you never set up Microsoft family features on your computer, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

link
    to turn off the family settings in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family Features won't let me play Mature games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Features

2. Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group: I've logged into Microsoft family as the following article asks and tried the steps. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/leave-family-group-or-remove-members-6d806bbb-eb38-a978-10f4-3bbb814ffcc4However, there is no three-dot menu for me to click on over my...
  3. Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group: I've logged into Microsoft family as the following article asks and tried the steps. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/leave-family-group-or-remove-members-6d806bbb-eb38-a978-10f4-3bbb814ffcc4However, there is no three-dot menu for me to click on over my...
  4. Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Family safety won't let kid play any m games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety won't let kid play any m games: My stepsons profile appropriate age is all ages. Says it should allow up to AO games. On his Xbox series x it will not allow him to play any M rated games but on his Xbox One S he can play all the same games. We have tried to remove him from the family, reset the XSX and...
  6. Family safety won't let kid play any m games

Family safety won't let kid play any m games: My stepsons profile appropriate age is all ages. Says it should allow up to AO games. On his Xbox series x it will not allow him to play any M rated games but on his Xbox One S he can play all the same games. We have tried to remove him from the family, reset the XSX and...
  7. Microsoft Family Features won't let me play Mature games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Features won't let me play Mature games: So I've been having some issues with my Xbox account on my PC. I made my Microsoft account a couple years ago on my friend's Xbox and I ended up joining his Microsoft Family this was when I was in middle school. A few weeks ago I decided to get Xbox Game Pass and so I...
  8. Microsoft Family Features won't let me play Mature games

Microsoft Family Features won't let me play Mature games: So I've been having some issues with my Xbox account on my PC. I made my Microsoft account a couple years ago on my friend's Xbox and I ended up joining his Microsoft Family this was when I was in middle school. A few weeks ago I decided to get Xbox Game Pass and so I...
  9. Minecraft won't let me play!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft won't let me play!: I just bought minecraft bedrock edition on PC yesterday. I wake up to play it and it's claiming I don't own it, and it's only saying that I can use the free trial or buy it again. Here’s the error code: 0x803F8001. I really don't want to buy this game again, can someone...
  10. Microsoft family features won't let me use Google Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family features won't let me use Google Chrome: Hi. I am a kid but really need google Chrome for school. My parents and I have done every thing we have changed my age allowed google chrome we have restated my laptop multiple times we have removed me from the family group and all that stuff. This all happened when I updated...