Windows 10: Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer

Discus and support Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I've placed my kid as member but I need to both update her age and change her to organizer. Whenever I select "Manage my child's profile info" I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlexandreAbreu1, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer

Hi

I've placed my kid as member but I need to both update her age and change her to organizer. Whenever I select "Manage my child's profile info" I get the "Manage permissions" page stating that children require adult consent to create account. That page only leads me back to the previous one. My kid already has an account that she's using and is currently a member in my family. Can anyonehelp?

AA

:)

AlexandreAbreu1, Apr 16, 2020
  2. gamoses Win User

broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add a family member to your Microsoft account, I suggest you to follow the steps from

Add members to your Microsoft family.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer

removing a family member

I like to remove a family member from the account but when I select family member I do not see remove option and the only choices are either Block to sign or change. Any suggestion.

MariamMoasser, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer

1. Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family change

2. Removing Family Members from Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Family Members from Microsoft family: I need help removing family members from my microsoft family. When I try to remove an account I get this error: You can't remove XXXXX from the family group.Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent...
  3. Removing Family Members from Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Family Members from Microsoft family: I need help removing family members from my microsoft family. When I try to remove an account I get this error: You can't remove XXXXX from the family group.Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent...
  4. How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category?: How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-a-family-member-from-organizer-to/45bd1b80-88d5-41ae-914e-17e8b23f6b2a
  5. How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category?

How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category?: How do I change a family member from "organizer" to a "non-organizer" category? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-a-family-member-from-organizer-to/45bd1b80-88d5-41ae-914e-17e8b23f6b2a
  6. How to change the password of a family member?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change the password of a family member?: Hi,I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a way to change to password for a family member on https://account.microsoft.com/family/I tried to recover password and I get an email with a code on my email address, I use it and I get a form to fill with some details......
  7. How to change the password of a family member?

How to change the password of a family member?: Hi,I've been looking everywhere and I can't find a way to change to password for a family member on https://account.microsoft.com/family/I tried to recover password and I get an email with a code on my email address, I use it and I get a form to fill with some details......
  8. How to change daughter’s account from organizer to member?

How to change daughter’s account from organizer to member?: How do I change my daughters account from organizer to member? Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family ***Modified title from: Organizer to member***...
  9. How can I change Family account from Organizer to Member?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How can I change Family account from Organizer to Member?: When Windows 365 was originally shared with my wife's computer it landed in her administrator account and that's where it continues to function. For security reasons, it should be in a user or Member account, but I can find no way to change it. I've tried to change her...
  10. how to change family setting from organizer to member in xbox parental controls?

how to change family setting from organizer to member in xbox parental controls?: Hi, I have three family accounts that are set as organizers. Two of them are actually children and need to be made members so we can set up time limits for them. All I can see available to me as the parent and as an organizer is that I can remove them. How do I set my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family member vs organizer

2. microsoft family change member to organizer

3. how to change from member to organiser

4. member vs organizer microsoft,
  5. difference between member and organizer in windows 10,
  6. microsoft add an organizer,
  7. difference between member and organizer,
  8. microsoft account member to organizer,
  9. add a member or an organizer,
  10. how to change someone to an organiser in a microsoft family,
  11. microsoft 10 what is the difference member or organiser,