Windows 10: Microsoft Family internet bypass

Discus and support Microsoft Family internet bypass in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My child is accessing the internet unrestricted. Through apps that are rated E but are search engines. Like uSearch and Search-Hub. How can i set it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kenJG, Aug 4, 2019.

1. kenJG Win User

Microsoft Family internet bypass

My child is accessing the internet unrestricted. Through apps that are rated E but are search engines. Like uSearch and Search-Hub.

How can i set it for them to only get apps i approve of. Thats a huge breach.

:)

kenJG, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Family internet bypass

1. Microsoft Family internet bypass - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family internet

2. Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family: I bought a new, cheap laptop about a week ago which was working fine. This was the first computer I've signed in with my Microsoft account (did it on a phone once or twice). Then I got home to find Chrome not working; it gave me the "you'll need a new app to open this...". So...
  3. Microsoft Family

Microsoft Family: I am using Microsoft Family to control my children's accounts. One one of the children's accounts I am trying to change the default search form Bing to Google. I seem to be able to make the change in Edge and it says Google is the default search. But still when a new Tab is...
  4. Microsoft Family

Microsoft Family: Alguien me puede orientar sobre lo que es la configuracion de Microsoft Familia. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family/c7bb275b-f5e9-4f13-b653-463c62282e8c"
  5. Microsoft Family

Microsoft Family: Every time I try to link my child's account our parent account, I get this message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while....
  6. Microsoft Family

Microsoft Family: I removed myself from a family account MONTHS ago yet I my computer still has restricions on it and I cannot use my computer after 9 pm and can only start once again at 7 am. I'm at a point where I'm thinking of just getting a brand new laptop. and yes I have done...
  7. microsoft family

microsoft family: I am trying to open google chrome but get the following message: Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome Ask by email Trace ID: ubsAMd+XLkiXp74w.3.0 (Win32:chrome.exe:C=US, S=California, L=Mountain View, O=Google Inc,...
  8. Microsoft Family

Microsoft Family: I am in my Microsoft family as a child, and the Family's parent is my father, who left us (didn't die, just divorce) a while ago, but I am still under his family. I have emailed him asking him to remove me, but the few times he responds, he says he 'doesn't know how to access...
  9. Microsoft family blocking all internet access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft family blocking all internet access: Hello I'm having a problem with Microsoft family blocking access to ALL internet programs (firefox, chrome, and even edge) for my child. It says he must ask for permission via email, to which I respond through with approved however it still blocks him and repeats the...
  10. Bypass Family Settings by conversion to Local Account

Bypass Family Settings by conversion to Local Account: I just upgraded all my computers to Windows 10. My 15 year old is clever enough to bypass the (new) Family settings controlled Microsoft Account I just set up for him by converting the account to a local account. This seems to let him play as long as he wants, without time...