Windows 10: Microsoft Family internet bypass

Discus and support Microsoft Family internet bypass in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My child is accessing the internet unrestricted. Through apps that are rated E but are search engines. Like uSearch and Search-Hub. How can i set it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kenJG, Aug 4, 2019.

1. kenJG Win User

Microsoft Family internet bypass

My child is accessing the internet unrestricted. Through apps that are rated E but are search engines. Like uSearch and Search-Hub.

How can i set it for them to only get apps i approve of. Thats a huge breach.

:)

kenJG, Aug 4, 2019

2. Microsoft Family internet bypass

Hi Ken

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

One of the key things to ensure your child cannot bypass Family Safety settings is to ensure they are setup as a child, this includes their date of birth and also their account privileges.

Review the steps to adjust the family safety settings:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/setup-family-s...

and

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/manage-kids-sc...

Change date of birth on the account to ensure they are under age (less than 18):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12411/...

Change the account privilege of the child:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/create-manage-...

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Bypass the No Family Limit

My Microsoft account is over 13 but under 18 for the age but how do I bypass the limits set by default if I don't have a Microsoft family account set up?

Quentin9909, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Microsoft Family Screen Time

Hi Laurel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This could happen when the child account fails to sync with the server. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and navigate to the following location:
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls

Note:
      The above mentioned directory is hidden, copy and paste the same location on the search bar in the File Explorer to access it.
    • Delete the contents in the
      \\settings
      directory of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, you may want to remove the child account from Microsoft family and add it again.

• To know how to remove an account from Microsoft Family, refer:

Remove members from your family group
    • To know how to add an account to Microsoft Family, refer:

Add members to your family group

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family internet bypass - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family internet

2. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HOW TO BYPASS MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES BLOCKED APP???

HOW TO BYPASS MICROSOFT FAMILY FEATURES BLOCKED APP???: My salty parents blocked me from apps like chrome, etc. How to bypass it pls tell me?Are they any glitches or something that can help me?PLS HELP ME...
  6. Microsoft family safety bypassed

Microsoft family safety bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass family safety time limits, app block etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or maybe a window that pops asking for more...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My child was able to bypass the Microsoft family safety settings. I have Google Chrome blocked for my child's account. This block used to work fine. However, today he was able to bypass this block and was able to open Google Chrome even though it shows blocked in the...
  8. how to bypass family options

how to bypass family options: hi, there is already a way to bypass family options but your parents could use tricks to make the mission harder do this before they know. Its quite long so I would do a file of the first instructions check the file below if you didn't saw my previous post after...
  9. I Bypassed Microsoft Family Features >:

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Bypassed Microsoft Family Features >:: Microsoft You Need To Stop Being Lazy And Actually Make Family Features Good... OR DONT I DONT CARE THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO BREAK YOUR CRAPPY APP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bypassed-microsoft-family-features/c42895fc-0e12-4b40-9d73-aa4764c7ff01
  10. How do I bypass Microsoft family restrictions

How do I bypass Microsoft family restrictions: I read a post with the same question, it got locked, which is very unfortunate, considering he begged them not to post it. Now I am trying to get onto deip.io, and the MS Family Saftey won't let me. Keep in mind that I am doing my very best not to swear every word in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to shut down microsoft family features