Windows 10: Microsoft Family - Invite Member Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Family - Invite Member Issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Member invited but when member tries to accept an error message states 'Something went wrong, try refresh or come back in a while' I've completed... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MattF_463, May 23, 2020.

1. MattF_463 Win User

Microsoft Family - Invite Member Issue

Member invited but when member tries to accept an error message states 'Something went wrong, try refresh or come back in a while'

I've completed this for other members with no issue but one invited member cannot access due to the above error message.

I've tried the link from both the email sent and also from within the organisers account and it will bring me to the page with button 'Join Family Group' but on selection, it returns error message above.

Any ideas anyone? I've reviewed the accounts of the other members and there's nothing different.

I've also reviewed other threads in this community with no satisfactory conclusion to any of them.

:)

MattF_463, May 23, 2020

2. Adding Family Members

Hi,

Through my Windows 10 I invited my family members although they never accepted the invitation. I want to resend the invitations but when I go to do that, it says they're already family members; they're not even listed (or even showing there's an invite)
    through the family members window. What do I do?

Thanks so much.

Lisa

LisaBobbitt, May 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account Invitation Email Not Received so Account Still Pending.

Hi Aldo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Can you share few information regarding the issue?

Does both the members log in using their emails?

Are you referring to the invitation to join in Family Safety?

Are you trying to invite the users in family safety, if yes then you need to remove the users who are not receiving the invitation and then re-create the users in the family safety online page.

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/family#/

• Check the user which says invitation has been sent.

• Click on remove link.

• Select the user with the invitation has been sent message.

• Click the add link where you enter the users email address.

I suggest you to follow this steps if you are talking about email invitation about family safety.

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, May 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft Family - Invite Member Issue

Adding Family Members

Hi,

Remove the invitations that you sent out, so that you can resend it again.

You can do this by going to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    . On the list of the invitations sent and your current family members, click on "Remove". Then you will be able to manually select the invitations that were already sent out.

Hope this helps.

Harry Stevens, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Family - Invite Member Issue

1. Microsoft Family - Invite Member Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Invite

2. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: I am trying to add a family member to MS365. After adding the new family member the recipient can see my invite in the family account. Accepting the invitation seems to work but then drops back to the initial screen to accept invite. After trying this multiple times the...
  3. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: I am trying to add a family member to MS365. After adding the new family member the recipient can see my invite in the family account. Accepting the invitation seems to work but then drops back to the initial screen to accept invite. After trying this multiple times the...
  4. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. microsoft family invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft family invite: I keep trying to invite my daughter to join the family. After entering her email I keep getting the following message:Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.TraceID: vbGCCR14lk2WO9Lh.22.115I received this message last night, so I waited til the...
  6. microsoft family invite

microsoft family invite: I keep trying to invite my daughter to join the family. After entering her email I keep getting the following message:Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.TraceID: vbGCCR14lk2WO9Lh.22.115I received this message last night, so I waited til the...
  7. Microsoft Family Invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Invite: I received an invite for Microsoft Family Safety and it says it came from someone that has been stalking me. Is there a way to find the IP address of the person that sent the invite?...
  8. Microsoft Family Invite

Microsoft Family Invite: I received an invite for Microsoft Family Safety and it says it came from someone that has been stalking me. Is there a way to find the IP address of the person that sent the invite?...
  9. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: Hi, My wife has an MS account. I have logged on to my account and invited her to join the family to benefit from MS 365 as an organiser. It shows under "Notifications" that her invite is pending. The invite did NOT generate an email to my wife. I have left matters for a...
  10. Family member issue

Family member issue: My girlfriend's computer broke and is currently getting fixed. In the mean time, she will be using mine. While I was adding her account, I put her under family. Since she already is in a family she can't fully sign in and the invite takes 2 weeks to error out. Therefore her...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family error something went wrong

2. microsoft family something went wrong