Windows 10: Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am

Discus and support Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Every time I go to open an application, a window opens saying "Sign in so you don't miss out, you need to sign back into your Microsoft account do you... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SarahWeaver1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am

Every time I go to open an application, a window opens saying "Sign in so you don't miss out, you need to sign back into your Microsoft account do you can send your parent requests when you want more screen time or need permission for certain apps and sights." My Microsoft account is listed as an adult so I don't know why these pop-ups have happened. Cortona also asks me to sign in but I'm already in my account. I've tried signing in and out and I've tampered with the family settings but nothing has worked.

:)

SarahWeaver1, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am

1. Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family keeps

2. Microsoft Family keeps locking me out, although I am no longer part of the Microsoft family...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family keeps locking me out, although I am no longer part of the Microsoft family...: On Friday, May 24, I graduated high school and my parents fulfilled their promise of removing the restrictions from my microsoft account and removing the time restrictions they had set. It would lock me out at 11:00 every night. Anyway, they as well got me a laptop which is...
  3. Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in

Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in: Hello, Recently, I have been getting a popup from Microsoft Family Features telling me to sign in. It has been spamming me with it every couple minutes. Any fixes? I have tried ending the "Family Safety Monitor" task via the Task Manager but that does not work. When I do...
  4. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 (Build 18351). All Microsoft apps - One Drive, Store, Outlook, Powerpoint etc. etc. keep asking me to sign into my Windows account whenever I open them, even though I am logged into my PC OK with the account. This has been going on for...
  5. Can I sign in with a Microsoft account and keep my local account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I sign in with a Microsoft account and keep my local account?: Or will it at least let me merge the two/keep my settings and files from my local account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-microsoft-account-and-keep-my/5303135f-073a-4f4d-91ed-5f4deb347fd2
  6. Can I revert to a local account if I am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I revert to a local account if I am unable to sign into my Microsoft Account?: I forgot the password to my Microsoft Account which I was using to sign into my laptop! I was wondering if it is possible to revert to a local account without having to sign into the Microsoft Account instead of using elevated Command Prompt to create a new local user...
  7. why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????: why does Cortana keep telling me to sign in when I am already signed in ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_shopping/why-does-cortana-keep-telling-me-to-sign-in-when/5468c679-83be-419b-ba45-c6edd14c279d
  8. One of my Microsoft accounts tells me I can't access my site at the moment.

in Windows 10 Customization
    One of my Microsoft accounts tells me I can't access my site at the moment.: Hello, Each time I try to verify my account by clicking on the 'cancel request' on the 'can't access my site at the moment,' dialogue box I fail to get the necessary phone call that gives me my code for verification. Originally I was going to change my password but I...
  9. Why does my user keep asking me to "sign into my microsoft account"?

Why does my user keep asking me to "sign into my microsoft account"?: Its one of those security and maintenance alerts that pops up in the action center every time I restart. When I click it takes me to settings but I've already verified my ID so there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I'd appreciate any ideas... 43307
  10. Windows 10 Mail application tells me that my account is already added

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail application tells me that my account is already added: When I open the mail app it asks me to add an account, I click add and I enter all my details then I get a message telling me that the account is already added and it takes me back to the add account screen and I can't access my mail. Maybe I am missing something and I am...