Windows 10: Microsoft family language

Discus and support Microsoft family language in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I use Microsoft Family to control my kids access to the PC. I have gone to the website and insured every language setting is English. However, all... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by netmms, Sep 14, 2020.

1. netmms Win User

Microsoft family language

I use Microsoft Family to control my kids access to the PC. I have gone to the website and insured every language setting is English. However, all correspondence with me regarding my family such as sessions to expire and the like are in Korean or Chinese!!!

I have had these problems for a couple of years. I searched the internet and could not find any solution despite several others having the same problem.

Since there appears to be no solution to this problem by the user. Would you please adjust my account so it sends all emails in English and only in English? Thank you very much.

:)

netmms, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the language settings within your system and the Microsoft account is configured correctly.

Please follow the methods below and check if it works out for you.

Method 1:

Setting the ‘Country or region’:

1. Press the ‘Windows’ key and ‘I’ key, this will open the ‘Settings’ application, click on ‘Time & Language’.
    2. Click on ‘Region & language’, under ‘Country or region’, check if the correct option is selected.

Method 2:

Sign into
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/
    , scroll down, at the bottom left corner, you will find the ‘Globe’ icon. Check if the correct language is set.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Sep 14, 2020
  3. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft family language

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Hi Edika,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

• Is there any console connected to the PC?
    If yes, then you can also check the language settings on that console to see if that helps.

Further, suggest you to make these changes in the Region and Language setting on the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Open Start > Settings > Time & Language >
    Region & language.

Make sure your Country or region is set to Italy and your default language is
    Italian.

If that does not work, sign into
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Scroll to the very bottom, then click the ‘Globe icon’ and make sure
    Italiano or Italia is set as your language.

Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft family language

1. Microsoft family language - Similar Threads - Microsoft family language

2. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  3. My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language

My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language: Hi, My Microsoft Family Safety emails are in the wrong language Russian, I think rather than English. All my language settings are for English including my PC, Windows account and the individual family account accounts. Microsoft online chat support and telephone support...
  4. Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language

Change Microsoft family activity report and SMS verifications language: I get family activity report and SMS verification request in two different languages both of which i don't speak. I have tried all suggestions on the site, nothing helps. Anyone know of a solution that works? Thanks...
  5. Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language

Microsoft Family Emails in wrong language: Hello, When I receive emails from Microsoft Family they are in French, while Dutch is my selected language in my account settings. I have seen other people reporting the same problem. How can I correct this? Regards, Kim Vanbrabant...
  6. changing language in Family reports

changing language in Family reports: I have tried 3 times with MS Support to sort out why I am still receiving Family reports in a different language than my account default language. Reports sent to my wife are in correct one, while mine is wrong. Setting new family reports still "takes as parameter" the old...
  7. Changing languages in Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing languages in Microsoft Family: I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the language to Spanish...
  8. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account: I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian. How can I change the language to Italian? Thanks Edika...
  9. Default language family reports

Default language family reports: I want to change the default language in the family reports to spanish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-language-family-reports/38330db1-d9b8-4060-a8aa-b92e7a44d4f9"
  10. How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family: So the problem that I have is: the e-mails from Microsoft Family come in Russian, although I have changed all the possible settings, language and region. All the other messages from Microsoft, like the ones when you change a password, come in English. The Microsoft Family was...