Windows 10: Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party

Discus and support Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to setup OneDrive on my son's Windows 10 pc managed with Microsoft Family, it prevents logon with the message that 3rd party access... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Uwe Kobsda, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party

Hello, when I try to setup OneDrive on my son's Windows 10 pc managed with Microsoft Family, it prevents logon with the message that 3rd party access is required. Very weird.The OneDrive app is the one that is preinstalled with Windows 10.If I enable 3rd party access in Microsoft Family for my son's account, it perfectly works.If I disable it again, the account of my son gets logged out again and OneDrive is not working.The OneDrive app is not blocked in Microsoft Family.If I remember right, the behavior was not always like this. At the beginnig it worked quite well and did not require to en

:)

Uwe Kobsda, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Mar 6, 2023
  3. Locked out of 3rd party browsers

Hi,

If you're being locked out from using any 3rd party browsers, we recommend adding your account back as a child account and try the following steps:

1. Go to your parent Microsoft Account.

2. Click on Family.

3. Under child's account, select "Allow Google app".

If you ever need further assistance, let us know. We'll be here to help.

Michelle Vil, Mar 6, 2023
  4. Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party

3rd party battery

hi

I like to buy second battery. can any 1 suggest what is the best option? i check Mugen and EZO power but confused because i'm not clear whether this 3rd party accecersories are ok with device or not. pls suggest...

funnyman---01, Mar 6, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party

1. Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family recognizes

2. Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party: Hello, when I try to setup OneDrive on my son's Windows 10 pc managed with Microsoft Family, it prevents logon with the message that 3rd party access is required. Very weird.The OneDrive app is the one that is preinstalled with Windows 10.If I enable 3rd party access in...
  3. Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family recognizes OneDrive as 3rd party: Hello, when I try to setup OneDrive on my son's Windows 10 pc managed with Microsoft Family, it prevents logon with the message that 3rd party access is required. Very weird.The OneDrive app is the one that is preinstalled with Windows 10.If I enable 3rd party access in...
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  6. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Defender and 3rd Party Antivirus:

Microsoft Defender and 3rd Party Antivirus:: If I download a 3rd party antivirus, Microsoft Defender turns itself off. How long can it remain in the off disabled mode before the software becomes outdated/corrupt and will not come back on if or when I uninstall the 3rd party antivirus? Can you leave it disabled for 6...
  8. 3rd party webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party webcam: I recently installed a 3rd party webcam to my Windows 10 XPS 13. I often have to restart to access it. I don't want disable the integrated camera because it works to identify me. I would like to make the new Webcam the default. When I follow instructions and right click on...
  9. 3rd Party Company

3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  10. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...