Windows 10: Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again

Discus and support Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Microsoft Family requires the child sign in again every single day otherwise - this weekly report will not reflect their screen time and recent... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Justin Dixo, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again

Microsoft Family requires the child sign in again every single day otherwise -

this weekly report will not reflect their screen time and recent activity for that device. I receive a message on the child’s account.

How many times should he sign-in?

:)

Justin Dixo, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

microsoft family questions

Hello,

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    We suggest you to remove the child account from family safety, re-add it again and check if the issue still persists. You may follow the steps below:

Remove a child via Family Safety website

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family using the parent account.
    • Click the More button next to the child account that you want to remove.
    • Then click Remove from family. Click again on
      Remove to confirm.

Add a child via Family Safety website

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
      using the parent account.
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

Your child will need to accept the invite from their email.

Let us know how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Microsoft family- no longer monitoring child's activity

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are having this issue. One of the reasons could your account might not be configured properly. To resolve this, let us reconfigure your Family Safety feature:

Remove child account

• From a web browser, go to http://account.microsoft.com/family and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

Add child account to your family

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family.
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

Update us with the result so we can further help you.

Anne Fuj, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again

Never-ending issues with mouse/touchpad and with Microsoft Family time limits

Hi,

Regarding mouse and touchpad concern, we suggest that you install the latest driver update in device manufacturer's website. If the issue still persists, you check on this
    link and follow the steps or suggestions on how to resolve the issue on mouse and touchpad.

And with Microsoft Family concern, you can try to remove the child account by following steps provided below:

• Go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • From Family tab select the Child account that you set on your son's account.
    • Click More and select Remove from Family.
    • Sign out and try to log in again.
    • Try to Add a child account. Check on this
      link
      to know more information on how you can add a child account.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again

1. Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again - Similar Threads - Microsoft family requires

2. Once again family safety is not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Once again family safety is not working: This time the apps I have blocked are no longer being blocked, and my daughter is able to launch them. I have lost count of how many times Microsoft family safety has randomly stopped working. Either it stops blocking apps or the screentime settings stop working, either...
  3. Your child needs to sign in again with their Microsoft account on their device for family...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Your child needs to sign in again with their Microsoft account on their device for family...: Your child needs to sign in again with their Microsoft account on their device for family features to work properly. Until they do, this weekly report will not reflect their screen time and recent activity for that device. I am getting message (as per subject) on one of...
  4. Microsoft store at it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store at it again: I've been trying to install State of Decay 2 on my Pc, and in the past it worked, and installing the game isn't the problem, but every time I install it, it'll say this app needs an update. Then it will get about 70% through and say "installing" but nothing happens I have...
  5. Microsoft family child removal not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft family child removal not working: I was recently removed from my Microsoft family account, with help from Microsoft support, the support person told me that if I restarted my computer I would be removed from the family. After restarting the computer I still had to ask to use google, when I clicked the ask by...
  6. Your child needs to sign in again with their Microsoft account on their device for family...

Your child needs to sign in again with their Microsoft account on their device for family...: Hi, In my Microsoft Family, I am seeing the following message for one of the Child accounts: "Your child needs to sign in again with their Microsoft account on their device for family features to work properly." When I click "See Devices", it specifies the device...
  7. Microsoft Family Child Permissions

Microsoft Family Child Permissions: I want to block Google Hangouts which has an address of hangouts.google.com But my child needs access to Google Docs which has an address of google.com/drive My question is can I block certain sites in google.com but allow others? Thanks! Larry...
  8. Microsoft jigsaw.......again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw.......again: This is the second time I have lost microsoft jigsaw! The first time I lost 750,000 gold bars along with it and screwed up all the other microsoft games trying to fix the problem. I have bought the premium version for 2 years and love to play it but I have never seen such a...
  9. Microsoft Account sign-in again

Microsoft Account sign-in again: In the settings I have an old email address I need to change the one on administrator (there is a screenshot attached). I want to remove that email address (under Administrator) because I already deleted that email on gmail months ago. I have a new email signed in on...
  10. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...