Windows 10: Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I am having issues with Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report. One computer is not reporting any screen/app usage at all. Others using... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by K2.0, Jan 10, 2021.

1. K2.0 Win User

Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report

Hello,

I am having issues with Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report. One computer is not reporting any screen/app usage at all. Others using the same account do, but I am unable to get this one to work.

I have tried many fixes from Microsoft and other sources including: Fix family activity reporting for Windows 10 microsoft.com but I am unable to find a solution.

This is my daughter’s laptop, which she also uses currently for remote learning, so she has two Microsoft accounts attached to her login. Her normal one and her school account.

Anyone have any suggestions that may help?

Thanks kindly.

:)

2. BC555 Win User

Family Safety not reporting Recent Activity

I followed all suggestions on the link provided by Sangeeta Sarkar. Family Safety STILL does not report recent activity.

BC555, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Family Safety not reporting Recent Activity

This is one of 14 reports of the same issue, on different threads, in the same forum, in the past week:

(Amazingly, there are 14 different "Microsoft Support Engineers" who all post canned responses about Windows 8 - singing from the same incorrect hymn sheet and not actually listening to users. Are they just bots? Or hourly rate subcontractors who "bing
    things" for us? But that's a different rant.)

One post is particularly worth reading:

The author has found a little noticed comment on https://account.microsoft.com/family/faq which says we have to force our kids to use a Microsoft browser.

Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report 5bc3d330-5a2e-42bf-9c96-4fa0a45f91e9.png

Amazing arrogance and pathetic communication from Microsoft.

Breathtaking.

AMitchell_18T, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report

Microsoft Family Safety not working - "no activity reported"

Hi,

Thank you for getting back with a reply.

I suggest you to go through the content in the below link and
    make sure that Activity reporting is turned on:

“Monitor your child's device use with activity reports”

Also check the frequently asked questions which are related to Family Safety working and check if it helps in getting the issue fixed.

Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions

Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report

1. Microsoft Family Safety Activity Report - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  3. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Reports in the wrong language: In my account settings both display and preferred languages are English. I receive the messages from Microsoft Family Safety in a language I do not know.How to fix it?Please help...
  4. Family Safety Reports in the wrong language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Family safety activity reporting zero time

Family safety activity reporting zero time: Hi,I recently bought a new Win10 laptop for one of my children. I set it up using my Microsoft account and configured it to allow the child account to log in. The child can log in and the account is verified, but the activity reporting never starts counting usage and only...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety screen time reporting

Microsoft Family Safety screen time reporting: In Microsoft Family Safety, I can see my child's activity for today, and I can look at their activity over the last 7 days, but I can't see their activity on specific days in the past. Furthermore, even when I look at today's activity, I only see total hours and not details...
  7. Android phone not reporting activity on Family Safety

Android phone not reporting activity on Family Safety: Hi there, I have family safety installed on a Samsung Galaxy S10e assigned to a Microsoft account, which is also signed in on a Windows 10 laptop. Both devices are using Edge as their browser. The laptop is reporting the activity fine, but the Galaxy device is not reporting...
  8. Family Activity Reporting

Family Activity Reporting: Anyone have experience with family activity reporting? I'm trying to get an idea of how accurate it is. The hours seem excessive and while it may be real I was suspect with them because of such a high number on a given day (Thanksgiving) when I no there wasn't much usage...
  9. microsoft family not reporting activity

microsoft family not reporting activity: just recently set up Microsoft family, and it is not reporting activity to the parent's device. I have looked all day at forums and tried everything they suggest, yet there has been none to work. I have done these on both computers in the family. the screen time and app...
  10. no reported activity on Microsoft Family

no reported activity on Microsoft Family: I cannot see any activity reporting when I log in Microsoft Family. I receive a message that ‘some settings on your child's device don't allow activity reporting’. It also ask me to ensure that the level for Diagnostic Data is set to Enhanced or Full. But, as I see, this...