Windows 10: Microsoft Family Safety app on iOS and Android

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety app on iOS and Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Family Safety app, designed to help you protect your family’s digital and physical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Family Safety app on iOS and Android

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...-matters-most/

:)

Brink, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft family safety not working--at all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconveniece caused to you. Let me help you.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family-safety#set-up-family-safety=windows-8

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family Safety app on iOS and Android - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Lock button not showing up in Family Safety App on IOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock button not showing up in Family Safety App on IOS: Hi! I have installed the Family Safety App on my IOS device and configured it with my son's Windows laptop. However, the "Lock" button that would instantly lock the computer doesn't show up in the app, it shows up only in the browser version. Also, when I unlock the device...
  3. Lock button not showing up in Family Safety App on IOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock button not showing up in Family Safety App on IOS: Hi! I have installed the Family Safety App on my IOS device and configured it with my son's Windows laptop. However, the "Lock" button that would instantly lock the computer doesn't show up in the app, it shows up only in the browser version. Also, when I unlock the device...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety App Annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety App Annoying: This rubbish app called Microsoft Family Safety is honestly the most annoying app everI have created multiple email addresses for my childThe app is constantly telling them that they must use Microsoft Edge. Why on earth do we have to use Edge forThe app never tells me their...
  5. Family safety app notifications Android not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety app notifications Android not working: My app just quite sending me notifications yesterday. When I go into my phone settings to turn on notifications, the toggle button is grayed out and I can't turn it on. I tried reinstalling the app but that didn't change anything....
  6. Family safety app notifications Android not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety app notifications Android not working: My app just quite sending me notifications yesterday. When I go into my phone settings to turn on notifications, the toggle button is grayed out and I can't turn it on. I tried reinstalling the app but that didn't change anything....
  7. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games: I am looking at my activity and I see MUSNOTIFICATIONUX.EXE listed under Apps and Games with a run time of 9min. Can someone tell me that the executable is?...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety app

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety app: Hi there, do we add family members and organisers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety-app/9a05b61a-671a-4cc5-a910-c271a98352e2
  9. Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Family Safety app now available on iOS and Android: Today, we are excited to announce that the Microsoft Family Safety app, designed to help you protect your family’s digital and physical safety, is starting to rollout today on iOS and Android. Over the past few months, I have been using the preview with my...
  10. New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS: Hi Office Insiders, I am Aimee Sudeck, Product Marketing Manager for Microsoft 365. We’re excited to invite you to join a preview for Microsoft Family Safety, a new app designed to help protect your family with digital and physical safety. This new app empowers...