Windows 10: Microsoft Family Safety: Apps and Games: Edit Limits - No edit controls appear for some of...

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety: Apps and Games: Edit Limits - No edit controls appear for some of... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I am managing my teenager's son game lust with Family Safety and it works quite well for some of the apps, but for some reason, in some of the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rui Melo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Rui Melo Win User

Microsoft Family Safety: Apps and Games: Edit Limits - No edit controls appear for some of...

Hello,

I am managing my teenager's son game lust with Family Safety and it works quite well for some of the apps, but for some reason, in some of the games and aps, the controls that allow for that configuration, don't show up when I click "Edit Limit".

Some examples of apps with that symptom:

* Rogue company

* Creature in the well

Any thoughts?

Thanks

:)

Rui Melo, Apr 12, 2021
  2. CJTT# Win User

Setting Microsoft Family app limit on Minecraft Java edition

Time spent using Minecraft Java edition doesn't show up in the list of apps used in Microsoft Family. This means you can't set an app limit on it. Minecraft launcher shows up, but it only says it has been used for 1 minute, whereas i know the game has
    been played for hours. How can parental controls be applied here? It works for Minecraft Windows 10 edition but not Java.

CJTT#, Apr 12, 2021
  3. kgilding Win User
    Microsoft Family Safety - How to Block EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE? Shows in activity but not in Apps and Game Limits!

The application EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE in the programs folder is shown on the activity of the child account but is not listed in the "Apps and Game Limits" section so I am unable to limit or block it using Microsoft
    Family Safety.

kgilding, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Family Safety: Apps and Games: Edit Limits - No edit controls appear for some of...

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family Safety: Apps and Games: Edit Limits - No edit controls appear for some of... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Family Safety Limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Limits: HiMy son has screen time set to two hours on his family safety - yet yesterday he managed to get 6h 31m! How is he managing to extend his time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-limits/73f2811c-d1dc-473b-a3b3-53cef39c653d
  3. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list

Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list: Hello,I bought a Windows-10-Laptop for my daughter.She has already a microsoft-Account and she is already integrated in our family.I want to restrict her game time, but the installed game is not in the list.So acctually I can't restrict it to 30 minutes a day. Windows 10 is...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games: I am looking at my activity and I see MUSNOTIFICATIONUX.EXE listed under Apps and Games with a run time of 9min. Can someone tell me that the executable is?...
  5. Apps appear and disappear from Microsoft Family App and Game Limits

Apps appear and disappear from Microsoft Family App and Game Limits: My family is using Windows 10, and I am using the Microsoft Family App and Game Limits feature to block and unblock access to games. From day to day, the list of apps that show under App and Game Limits on the website changes, and sometimes an app that I have blocked stops...
  6. removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab

removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab: In Microsoft Family under the tab 'app and game limits' I have four devices that have been removed. The apps on these old devices are all still being listed even though the device no longer exists. It is a real pain since the devices all have the same name. I want to add a...
  7. Microsoft Family Control Issues/Limitations

Microsoft Family Control Issues/Limitations: Hi, I have a bit of an issue with the family controls. I have a son who I added to my family group in order for him to have a PC for School and playing games, but with limits to what he can do and view. With a slight bit of background, he has personal issues and needs help...
  8. App and game limits - Microsoft Family

App and game limits - Microsoft Family: Suddenly my daughter gets messages she has to ask a parent for more time to use Chrome. App and game limits in Family is OFF and grayed out, I have never set any restrictions. How can this be fixed?...
  9. Setting Microsoft Family app limit on Minecraft Java edition

Setting Microsoft Family app limit on Minecraft Java edition: Time spent using Minecraft Java edition doesn't show up in the list of apps used in Microsoft Family. This means you can't set an app limit on it. Minecraft launcher shows up, but it only says it has been used for 1 minute, whereas i know the game has been played for hours....
  10. Family Safety limits are not working

Family Safety limits are not working: My Family Safety time limits are not working for one of my children, the other child's limits work just fine. I have tried all of the suggestions I could find in the community; account is verified, all updates done, I have even tried deleting the account from the family and...