Windows 10: Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am looking at my activity and I see MUSNOTIFICATIONUX.EXE listed under Apps and Games with a run time of 9min. Can someone tell me that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RD31, Mar 17, 2021.

1. RD31 Win User

Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games

I am looking at my activity and I see MUSNOTIFICATIONUX.EXE listed under Apps and Games with a run time of 9min. Can someone tell me that the executable is?

:)

2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Microsoft family features icon on taskbar

Hi,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. Family Safety allows you to:

• See which websites your kids have visited, and which apps and games they’ve used
    • Block or allow websites, apps, games, or other content.
    • Limit the amount of time they can spend on the PC

Since you never set up Microsoft family features on your computer, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

link
    to turn off the family settings in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 17, 2021
  4. kgilding Win User

Microsoft Family Safety - How to Block EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE? Shows in activity but not in Apps and Game Limits!

The application EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE in the programs folder is shown on the activity of the child account but is not listed in the "Apps and Game Limits" section so I am unable to limit or block it using Microsoft
    Family Safety.

kgilding, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Microsoft Family Safety App Annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety App Annoying: This rubbish app called Microsoft Family Safety is honestly the most annoying app everI have created multiple email addresses for my childThe app is constantly telling them that they must use Microsoft Edge. Why on earth do we have to use Edge forThe app never tells me their...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety App Annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Safety App Annoying: This rubbish app called Microsoft Family Safety is honestly the most annoying app everI have created multiple email addresses for my childThe app is constantly telling them that they must use Microsoft Edge. Why on earth do we have to use Edge forThe app never tells me their...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety: I recently sent my Lenovo laptop to the repair center to have its screen fixed. When I received the laptop, it seems that it was factory reset during the repair process. I signed into my outlook account and set the device up. However, when trying to download and open...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety: Anyone have a Idea To Leave My Member?If You Know,? So Answer Right Now Or Think And Answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety/e7b5b14e-ee31-4ca2-8bbd-b192031081f7
  6. Microsoft Family Safety

Microsoft Family Safety: Anyone have a Idea To Leave My Member?If You Know,? So Answer Right Now Or Think And Answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety/e7b5b14e-ee31-4ca2-8bbd-b192031081f7
  7. Microsoft Family Safety

Microsoft Family Safety: Hello, I just purchased a new laptop; it's been eight years since I upgraded. So, I am new to the Microsoft Family safety option included on my new laptop.Folowing setup, I spent a good portion of yesterday evening trying to uninstall this feature. I ended up inviting myself...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list

Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list: Hello,I bought a Windows-10-Laptop for my daughter.She has already a microsoft-Account and she is already integrated in our family.I want to restrict her game time, but the installed game is not in the list.So acctually I can't restrict it to 30 minutes a day. Windows 10 is...
  9. Microsoft Family safety

Microsoft Family safety: Hello My child family safety account time send request is blocked by third party parental control program, which web address do i need to add to the white list to unblock the request? Thank in advance!...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety app

Microsoft Family Safety app: Hi there, do we add family members and organisers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety-app/9a05b61a-671a-4cc5-a910-c271a98352e2