Windows 10: Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I log onto a website on Microsoft Edge, as normal, it tells me to ask for permission. It only does this if I haven't gotten permission for the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Blankspace_214, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error

When I log onto a website on Microsoft Edge, as normal, it tells me to ask for permission. It only does this if I haven't gotten permission for the site ever before. Here's the problem:When the link that tells me to ask for permission to gain access to the site, I can hit the button to ask, but no matter how many times I do it, it stays and keeps telling me ask for permission. Now normally after clicking it once, the page will say "Request Sent. If your parent approves the request, use the link below to access the website". Problem is that sometimes that won't happen, no matter how many times

:)

Blankspace_214, Mar 1, 2022

2. Microsoft family safety not working--at all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconveniece caused to you. Let me help you.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 1, 2022
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Mar 1, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error

1. Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Family Safety Restrictions Error Request for more Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Restrictions Error Request for more Time: Hello, I am currently trying to get on to my computer and request for more time, However when I click the button to do so I get this “Something went wrong” “We’re unable to send your request. Are you connected to the Internet? 80f81d93“I am connected to the Internet and I do...
  3. Family Safety Restrictions Error Request for more Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Restrictions Error Request for more Time: Hello, I am currently trying to get on to my computer and request for more time, However when I click the button to do so I get this “Something went wrong” “We’re unable to send your request. Are you connected to the Internet? 80f81d93“I am connected to the Internet and I do...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  5. Microsoft Family Safety Error

Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  6. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  7. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error: When I log onto a website on Microsoft Edge, as normal, it tells me to ask for permission. It only does this if I haven't gotten permission for the site ever before. Here's the problem:When the link that tells me to ask for permission to gain access to the site, I can hit the...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error

Microsoft Family Safety Browser Request Error: When I log onto a website on Microsoft Edge, as normal, it tells me to ask for permission. It only does this if I haven't gotten permission for the site ever before. Here's the problem:When the link that tells me to ask for permission to gain access to the site, I can hit the...
  10. Duplicate emails for family safety requests

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Duplicate emails for family safety requests: When my child requests more time because of family safety time limits I receive 3 copies of the email requesting more time, and I receive these 3 emails on all adult accounts configured in the family. How do I configure notifications and stop the duplicate emails being sent?...