Windows 10: Microsoft family safety bypassed

Discus and support Microsoft family safety bypassed in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My kids figured out how to bypass family safety time limits, app block etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by elche, Mar 25, 2021.

1. elche Win User

Microsoft family safety bypassed

My kids figured out how to bypass family safety time limits, app block etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or maybe a window that pops asking for more time etc, I'm guessing this causes family safety to open so many windows at a time that it causes it to crash or freeze, rendering it useless. I'm guessing this will work with any other autoclicker programs.

Please fix it.

:)

elche, Mar 25, 2021

2. Family Safety login block bypass

Here is what we are going to do, kindly follow the steps below:

• Logout first to your original Microsoft account.
    • Create a new Microsoft account and try to add your child's account in the
      family safety
    • Restart your computer.
    Let us know if the issue will still occur.

Robelene Win, Mar 25, 2021
  3. DidacusMe Win User
    Family Safety login block bypass

Hello Robelene,

the issue persists and now my child account is configured with the two-step verification on. Nothing has changed.

I am religiously following your instructions but I honestly thing we are not focusing on the important matter. As I wrote at the beginning, in my opinion what matters is the interaction between the family safety software and the User Account Control (UAC)
    software. I have simulated and replicated the issue in a brand new pc with a brand new family. I think you can easily do the same. I think everybody can do it, I think, in a few words, every child can bypass the parents control after reading this post.

Anyhow I am open to any other suggestion you may have. It is my intention to go back to the one-step verification, do you agree?

Thank you for your support and regards.

DidacusMe, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Microsoft family safety bypassed

Microsoft family safety not working--at all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconveniece caused to you. Let me help you.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

Filter inappropriate apps and games on Windows 10

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft family safety bypassed

1. Microsoft family safety bypassed - Similar Threads - Microsoft family safety

2. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My kids figured out how to bypass/crash family safety time limits, app block , install application they want etc. They seem to be using "op autoclicker" some sort of auto mouse clicker, they set it up so the mouse auto clicks multiple times on a blocked app or something or...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety: Anyone have a Idea To Leave My Member?If You Know,? So Answer Right Now Or Think And Answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety/e7b5b14e-ee31-4ca2-8bbd-b192031081f7
  6. Microsoft Family Safety

Microsoft Family Safety: Anyone have a Idea To Leave My Member?If You Know,? So Answer Right Now Or Think And Answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety/e7b5b14e-ee31-4ca2-8bbd-b192031081f7
  7. Microsoft Family Safety

Microsoft Family Safety: Hello, I just purchased a new laptop; it's been eight years since I upgraded. So, I am new to the Microsoft Family safety option included on my new laptop.Folowing setup, I spent a good portion of yesterday evening trying to uninstall this feature. I ended up inviting myself...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed

Microsoft Family Safety Bypassed: My child was able to bypass the Microsoft family safety settings. I have Google Chrome blocked for my child's account. This block used to work fine. However, today he was able to bypass this block and was able to open Google Chrome even though it shows blocked in the...
  9. Kids able to bypass family safety on Android

Kids able to bypass family safety on Android: I am using or rather trying to Family safety to control app and screen time on android devices via Microsoft Launcher. Here are 3 issues I am having. 1. My daughter is able to easily get round family safety and disable the permissions simply by going into the settings...
  10. roblox malware bypasses family safety?

roblox malware bypasses family safety?: 2 of my sons ages 12 & 10 have family accounts and non-administrator sign-ins on our windows 10 PC's at home. Lately I've been having major issues with their time restrictions and with the usage reporting. I believe I've traced it to some sord of "robux" ? malware that has...