Windows 10: Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Dear,I want to delete a family member because she's older now and/or leave the family group, but neither of these options seem to work:Although I'm the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Alejandrootje, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

Dear,I want to delete a family member because she's older now and/or leave the family group, but neither of these options seem to work:Although I'm the adult organiser, I can't delete "FLEUR" from the family group the GSM she used at that time is no longer in use:And ... I can't LEAVE the group eatherMicrosoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group :please advise ... .Many thanx in advance.Greetz.Oli4

:)

Alejandrootje, Mar 21, 2022
  2. seganku Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group [​IMG]

winver: 19041.113

I'd like to leave this family(-group) to join another, but I've been seeing this same error for several days now, across at least a couple reboots.

Additional information: I've sent this account an invite from the other family, and get the invite here. If I try to accept the invite, it says I must leave my current family first. I get the link to leave, but the same error.

Any ideas?

seganku, Mar 21, 2022
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 21, 2022
  4. KB3LQ Win User

Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

Leaving a family group

Hello
    I am trying to leave a Microsoft Family. I am the only adult member of the family and wish to leave in order that I can join the rest of my family in their Family group and use their Office 365 Home subscription. I can't join the new family until I've
    left the old one. When I login and click 'leave family group' I get the message "Please try again later. We can't do this right now." How can I overcome this? Thanks for your advice.
    KB

KB3LQ, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

1. Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Will leaving a group in Microsoft Family Safety alert the parents of the group?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will leaving a group in Microsoft Family Safety alert the parents of the group?: If a member of the family who is over 13 leaves the group, will the parents be notified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-leaving-a-group-in-microsoft-family-safety/1dabad29-0464-4cf4-9a9c-dab46cbf5589
  3. Will leaving a group in Microsoft Family Safety alert the parents of the group?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will leaving a group in Microsoft Family Safety alert the parents of the group?: If a member of the family who is over 13 leaves the group, will the parents be notified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-leaving-a-group-in-microsoft-family-safety/1dabad29-0464-4cf4-9a9c-dab46cbf5589
  4. Will leaving a group in Microsoft Family Safety alert the parents of the group?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. How to leave family safety group?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to leave family safety group?: I was trying to create an account for EpicGamesLauncher and it didn't work so I created 3 new emails to try create my account, but in the process I accidentally created a family safety group and now I can't leave the group even though it is not an actual family it is just me...
  6. How to leave family safety group?

How to leave family safety group?: I was trying to create an account for EpicGamesLauncher and it didn't work so I created 3 new emails to try create my account, but in the process I accidentally created a family safety group and now I can't leave the group even though it is not an actual family it is just me...
  7. Leaving microsoft family group

Leaving microsoft family group: My child wants to play minecraft realms. So i want to go to my family group and I notice her account is not there. So I try to add her account, but when i log in to accept the invitation it tells me she already is in a group. When I log in with my childs account I can see the...
  8. Leaving microsoft family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Leaving microsoft family group: My child wants to play minecraft realms. So i want to go to my family group and I notice her account is not there. So I try to add her account, but when i log in to accept the invitation it tells me she already is in a group. When I log in with my childs account I can see the...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group: Dear,I want to delete a family member because she's older now and/or leave the family group, but neither of these options seem to work:Although I'm the adult organiser, I can't delete "FLEUR" from the family group the GSM she used at that time is no longer in use:And ... I...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group

Microsoft Family Safety - delete family member - leave the group: Dear,I want to delete a family member because she's older now and/or leave the family group, but neither of these options seem to work:Although I'm the adult organiser, I can't delete "FLEUR" from the family group the GSM she used at that time is no longer in use:And ... I...