Windows 10: Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The page , where I can set time limits for my kid, is not loading, and after a few minutes it shows ice cream images and says "Something is wrong on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HILA ETZION, May 20, 2023.

1. Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

The page , where I can set time limits for my kid, is not loading, and after a few minutes it shows ice cream images and says "Something is wrong on our end. Wait a bit then try here again." Well- I have been trying for 5 hours. I blocked him earlier and now can not access the page to unblock. What to do?

:)

HILA ETZION, May 20, 2023

2. Family Safety screen time stuck on old settings

• I set up family safety settings under windows 8.
    • Configured screen time options to for only daytime, so as to prevent my son from using the computer too early or too late in the day.
    • I've upgraded the computer to Windows 10 (live update, not a fresh install).
    • Now I want to change the screen time settings for my son. Nothing I have attempted (short of clean install of Windows) has worked.
      • Changing time settings doesn't work
      • Turning off Screen Time doesn't help
      • Removing/Adding his account from family safety doesn't help
      • Removing/Adding the computer from family safety doesn't help
    • I don't see a Windows Family Safety service running on the machine, which is odd.
    • I really don't want to do a fresh Windows install.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Noyabronok1, May 20, 2023
  3. GF3113 Win User
    Family Safety - Screen Time - "spinning circle" does not load

Hi, Family Safety has been running very well. However during the holidays 2016 (sometime around Dec 26 2016?), whenever I visit the Family Safety website and choose 'Screen Time' for my son's computer, the Screen Time page does not fully load. It displays
    a 'spinning circle' animation. This problem has persisted and continues today (1/2/2017). Kids running Windows 7.

GF3113, May 20, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

1. Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Microsoft Family Safety - screen time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety - screen time: Hi,I would like to ask if I can set screen time for non-Store apps and games. If not, are there any other alternatives for parental control?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety-screen-time/61c214d1-5502-4ffe-bcf5-645cd1f5abdc
  3. Microsoft Family Safety - screen time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Safety - screen time: Hi,I would like to ask if I can set screen time for non-Store apps and games. If not, are there any other alternatives for parental control?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety-screen-time/61c214d1-5502-4ffe-bcf5-645cd1f5abdc
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading: The page , where I can set time limits for my kid, is not loading, and after a few minutes it shows ice cream images and says "Something is wrong on our end. Wait a bit then try here again." Well- I have been trying for 5 hours. I blocked him earlier and now can not access...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety Screen time page not loading: The page , where I can set time limits for my kid, is not loading, and after a few minutes it shows ice cream images and says "Something is wrong on our end. Wait a bit then try here again." Well- I have been trying for 5 hours. I blocked him earlier and now can not access...
  6. Family Safety Spend controls page will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Spend controls page will not load: Hi,Since yesterday, I have been trying to access the spend controls for the youngsters in my family group.I can access my account, see my family list, and see the over-view for the family member.When I click through on the spending controls part, the page starts to load, and...
  7. Family Safety Screen time

Family Safety Screen time: I have screen time settings for access to windows set to 8am but my children seem to be able to log in before this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-screen-time/b6f0f3f7-7368-430c-92b8-9abc96066196
  8. Family Safety Screen time

Family Safety Screen time: I have screen time settings for access to windows set to 8am but my children seem to be able to log in before this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-screen-time/b6f0f3f7-7368-430c-92b8-9abc96066196
  9. Family Safety Screen time

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Family Safety Screen Time

Family Safety Screen Time: I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I created new Microsoft accounts for my kids and added those accounts to the child accounts in Windows 10. The problem is that the Family Safety screen time that was configured on the Microsoft website are not being enforced on the...