Windows 10: Microsoft family safety stopped working after 2 weeks.
Discus and support Microsoft family safety stopped working after 2 weeks. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft family safety stopped working after 2 weeks. my son now can log on with his account even i lock him from my account and we use the same PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohamed Elsersy, May 4, 2023.
Thema:
Microsoft family safety stopped working after 2 weeks.
Loading...
-
Microsoft family safety stopped working after 2 weeks. - Similar Threads - Microsoft family safety
-
Microsoft Family Safety not working
in Windows 10 GamingMicrosoft Family Safety not working: I have recently setup a child account to login to my windows 11 PC. I have added this account as a child account in Microsoft Family and I have enabled the "Filter inappropriate websites and searches" setting. This setting specifies that it will block all other browsers and... -
Microsoft Family Safety not working
in Windows 10 Software and AppsMicrosoft Family Safety not working: I have recently setup a child account to login to my windows 11 PC. I have added this account as a child account in Microsoft Family and I have enabled the "Filter inappropriate websites and searches" setting. This setting specifies that it will block all other browsers and... -
Microsoft Family Safety stopped working
in Windows 10 GamingMicrosoft Family Safety stopped working: I noticed that my kids reporting activity isn't showing. This is both for windows and web activity, and this started on Wednesday 9/25/2024. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?... -
Microsoft Family Safety stopped working
in Windows 10 Software and AppsMicrosoft Family Safety stopped working: I noticed that my kids reporting activity isn't showing. This is both for windows and web activity, and this started on Wednesday 9/25/2024. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?... -
Microsoft family safety stopped working after 2 weeks.
in Windows 10 GamingMicrosoft family safety stopped working after 2 weeks.: Microsoft family safety stopped working after 2 weeks. my son now can log on with his account even i lock him from my account and we use the same PC windows 11... -
Family Safety has stopped working
in User Accounts and Family SafetyFamily Safety has stopped working: I've had my child on a MS child account for a year, using windows 10, and have been able to effectively use this to block their laptop & limit time. This week possibly following an update? it's stopped working. I can block some apps but only intermittently and I can't block... -
Microsoft Family Safety Not Working....
in User Accounts and Family SafetyMicrosoft Family Safety Not Working....: So, I don't know if it's something my teenager has done to undermine my controls, but for the life of me I cannot seem to get the Microsoft Family Safety to engage with my son's laptop. I've verified everything, it shows his device, it shows all the restriction settings... -
Family safety notifications stopped working
in User Accounts and Family SafetyFamily safety notifications stopped working: I am not receiving any family safety notifications. So when my kids request more time, I do not receive the request or any notifications about activity, nothing. I do not receive them on my PC or my phone which is running Microsoft launcher, or via email. It was working... -
Family Safety continually stops working
in User Accounts and Family SafetyFamily Safety continually stops working: Every month or so, Family Safety will lose its connection with the service, in a manner of speaking. The computer reports no problems: it claims everything is being monitored like normal and all accounts are linked. The Family Safety website shows all restrictions, but no...