Windows 10: Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

Discus and support Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; TLDR: This is ridiculous. 1. I signed up for Microsoft Family Safety MFS. 2. I added my child to the family group -> created a new *** Email address is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tomanamot, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Tomanamot Win User

Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

TLDR: This is ridiculous. 1. I signed up for Microsoft Family Safety MFS. 2. I added my child to the family group -> created a new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account3. I downloaded the app on my phone4. It says to connect to a device, have your child log into the device with their new email address5. NOTHING WORKSOh? Remove the child and try re-adding? What a great idea...it's just that IT WON"T LET ME. Says that because he's a minor I need to have the person that added him to remove him from the family plan....NEWS FLASH MFS!!!! I AM THAT GUY!!!!!!!Can't remove him. Can't re-send the invi

:)

Tomanamot, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Microsoft family safety not working--at all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconveniece caused to you. Let me help you.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

1. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Safety

2. Family Safety Connect Device problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Connect Device problems: I have a child set-up in the family safety, they have been invited and accepted. I can see them, but there is no device connected to them. The instructions say to Go to Windows Settings Go to Accounts Go to Family & other people Under Your family, select your child, then...
  3. Family Safety Connect Device problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Connect Device problems: I have a child set-up in the family safety, they have been invited and accepted. I can see them, but there is no device connected to them. The instructions say to Go to Windows Settings Go to Accounts Go to Family & other people Under Your family, select your child, then...
  4. Connect Device to Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connect Device to Family Safety: A child account is connected to the Microsoft Account. And yet, it can't be connected to the Family Safety Account at all. So, the Parental Control settings can't be implemented....
  5. Connect Device to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Device to Family Safety: A child account is connected to the Microsoft Account. And yet, it can't be connected to the Family Safety Account at all. So, the Parental Control settings can't be implemented....
  6. Connect Device to Family Safety

7. Connect Device in Family Safety

Connect Device in Family Safety: I have created all user profiles, logged in with the respective Microsoft and local accounts for each child's account. But when I log into my family safety app it does not register that the devices are connected to the individual profiles so I cannot program any of the...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device: TLDR: This is ridiculous. 1. I signed up for Microsoft Family Safety MFS. 2. I added my child to the family group -> created a new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account3. I downloaded the app on my phone4. It says to connect to a device, have your child log...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device

Microsoft Family Safety - uanble to connect device: TLDR: This is ridiculous. 1. I signed up for Microsoft Family Safety MFS. 2. I added my child to the family group -> created a new *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account3. I downloaded the app on my phone4. It says to connect to a device, have your child log...
  10. Can't connect a device in Family Safety

Can't connect a device in Family Safety: I've created a Microsoft account for my daughter who is part of my 'family' on Microsoft family. She's logged onto her device with that account and created a password etc and her account on that device is a standard account. But her device will not appear when I log onto the...