Windows 10: Microsoft family setting problem

Discus and support Microsoft family setting problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Do I need to block a website each time I approve my child request to visit the website? I blocked youtube but school is using it for teaching,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rambodcana, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft family setting problem

Hello, Do I need to block a website each time I approve my child request to visit the website? I blocked youtube but school is using it for teaching, after authorized my child I noticed youtube moved from blocked one to always allowed!! Please help.

Thank you

:)

Rambodcana, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft family setting problem

1. Microsoft family setting problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft family setting

2. microsoft family settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family settings: so when my pc got locked bc of family settings and when my mum is with me i click more time and then pc say since you are an administrator on this device you will need to send request for more time but im not admin...
  3. microsoft family settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft family settings: so when my pc got locked bc of family settings and when my mum is with me i click more time and then pc say since you are an administrator on this device you will need to send request for more time but im not admin...
  4. microsoft family settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft family problem

Microsoft family problem: Whenever I add a family member to my Microsoft account every single time it keeps on saying its not you its us. Try again a bit later. I tried using Microsoft edge but no difference. I tried clearing cache and browsing history but the same results. At last I downfolded the...
  6. Microsoft Family Settings

Microsoft Family Settings: I am about to bypass all family settings because I am getting tired of them not working. MY problem is constantly asking for permission that I have ALREADY granted for a website. I have a computer that I restricted access to websites, but want to allow a few for their...
  7. Problems with Microsoft Account and Family Safety settings

Problems with Microsoft Account and Family Safety settings: I am using Microsoft Family to manage my child's internet consumption, and recently have encountered a seemingly intractable issue with one of our Windows 10 devices. Activity reporting began showing a persistent message that this device needed to be have the latest Windows...
  8. Microsoft Family settings

Microsoft Family settings: Good day, My family members are not allowed to use Chrome & Mozilla browsers. I login as administrator, however, specific restrictions cannot be removed there is a try again message. Awaiting yours...
  9. Microsoft family settings

Microsoft family settings: Hello. What does this mean? I am the administrator in the family and this came up recently. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-settings/af824d34-57a0-47e2-baec-466e7c6b8e99"
  10. Microsoft family problem

Microsoft family problem: I have Microsoft Family with adult and child accounts. Recently I’ve decided to remove a child account from the family but I encountered an issue. The restriction appeared on the laptop with the Child account - it closes at the midnight every night. However I hadn’t set any...