Windows 10: Microsoft family sucks for so many reasons. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Microsoft family sucks for so many reasons. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Microsoft family is one of the worst platforms on earth, but recently, it has gotten worse. First of all, it sucks up my screen time on Sundays, and it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ZanderKopec, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft family sucks for so many reasons. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Microsoft family is one of the worst platforms on earth, but recently, it has gotten worse. First of all, it sucks up my screen time on Sundays, and it only lets me have 30minutes of time, based on other days when I get 16 hr of screen time. It also gives me a dumb time warning, and if I am playing a game, it would freeze everything, and it would make me loose. And now, I will loose everything! Looking for a way to not have to format my device way to resolve these dumb problems.

:)

ZanderKopec, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Microsoft family features

Hi Lewis,

If you're account is part of a family safety, there might be some restrictions that was set, and it could be the reason why you cannot access Chrome and Firefox. However, let us isolate your concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• What is the status of your account under Family safety?
    • Are there any error message when you access Chrome or Firefox?
    • Have you tried to check settings regarding your Microsoft account?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done to resolve the concern?

You may check this article for reference regarding Microsoft Family.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Microsoft family sucks for so many reasons. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft family sucks for so many reasons. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

1. Microsoft family sucks for so many reasons. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft family sucks

2. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  3. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  4. So I have many problems please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I have many problems please help: Okay, so I have bsod critical process died BUT I forgot my password and here’s the thing, when I last reset my pc it told me to create a pin NOTHING ABOUT A PASSWORD am I able to fix this problem?Also if this can do anything I have a usbThat’s all...
  5. So I have many problems please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So I have many problems please help: Okay, so I have bsod critical process died BUT I forgot my password and here’s the thing, when I last reset my pc it told me to create a pin NOTHING ABOUT A PASSWORD am I able to fix this problem?Also if this can do anything I have a usbThat’s all...
  6. One of the many reasons Windows sucks balls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One of the many reasons Windows sucks balls: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wqja15kd4j791.png?width=772&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a9f848dcda2724868ca76b8f70bad792f0eba4e submitted by /u/thinlycuta4paper [link] [comments]...
  7. BSOD - with so many reasons

BSOD - with so many reasons: Hello all,I have been getting BSOD for almost 2 months now, it happens and goes, but when it happens, it give so many reasons why, ''system thread exception not handled '' is one of the many.In eventvwr.msc there are some errors like ntoskrnl.exe , Service Control Manager,...
  8. microsoft family saftey SUCKS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family saftey SUCKS: I can describe Microsoft family safety in 1 word: hell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-saftey-sucks/c7bc0384-9f90-49a5-a5a6-a88f1b626763
  9. So many errors at once please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many errors at once please help: So lemme start from first like I was using adrenaline 21.4.1 version for my laptop which was creating problems in Fullscreen games so according to Microsoft forums I downgraded and everything was fine until I found that my settings now never opened even the search keeps on...
  10. Many Errors, Please Help me.

Many Errors, Please Help me.: Okay lets start from the very beginning. I shipped my pc via check-in luggage from my working country to my home country. Next, i set up my computer the way i did back in my working country. However to my surprise the computer booted and i arrives at my desktop, but my...