Windows 10: Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report

Discus and support Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I don't want to disable my child's email, but I do want to stop them being cc'd with the activity reports.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SilasN, May 15, 2019.

1. SilasN Win User

Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report

I don't want to disable my child's email, but I do want to stop them being cc'd with the activity reports.

:)

SilasN, May 15, 2019

2. Child cc'd on Weekly activity report (Family Safe)

Recently the weekly activity report is being sent to the childs email address, as well as mine. How do I remove the child's email address from the cc list?

KenLafferty, May 15, 2019
  3. M___ Win User

My child is CC'd on the Weekly Activity Report emails. How can I disable this?

Thank you

4. Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report

Child Activity Report

Hello Tareq,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account or to your computer prior to this?
    • Which email address did you use when you've set up the Family Safety?

To make sure, I suggest that your follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Find your child's name and select Activity.
    • If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

Note: If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, but still want to see your child's online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Turn

2. Child turning off Microsoft Family activity reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child turning off Microsoft Family activity reporting: Hi,My 13 year child is able to switch off activity reporting. This seems like a bug, as I would have thought that children should not be able to do this....
  3. Child turning off Microsoft Family activity reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child turning off Microsoft Family activity reporting: Hi,My 13 year child is able to switch off activity reporting. This seems like a bug, as I would have thought that children should not be able to do this....
  4. Child turning off Microsoft Family activity reporting

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Microsoft Family Activity Reporting and History not staying turned on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Activity Reporting and History not staying turned on: Hi, In the Microsoft Family I created, I am the organizer and there are 3 members. When I turn on Activity Reporting and History on the Member's site, it shows that it's on, but when I switch accounts to my account, it says, "This family member has turned off activity...
  6. Child Turning Off Activity Reporting

Child Turning Off Activity Reporting: Dear Community, How do I stop my 15 year old son from turning off Activity Reporting on my Windows 10 computer? He has to log into his own account on the computer and he does not know the password to my Administrator account. I got an automated email informing me that...
  7. Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem

Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem: I have been monitoring my son's online activity for a couple years now. Several months ago, I noticed in my weekly email report that it was always showing no activity on Saturday for him. Every single week it shows zero activity even though I see him playing and get email...
  8. Bug: "Microsoft Family" member activity was not reported for weeks on end

Bug: "Microsoft Family" member activity was not reported for weeks on end: One of my children (child A) had been using another child's account (child B) to circumvent time limits. I had suspected this, but felt reassured because the "Child B" account information in Microsoft Family was constantly blank. It turns out Microsoft Family misreported...
  9. Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction

Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction: In the weekly activity report for my son, his web browsing report shows a variety of sites visited every day of the past week. They are all legitimate sites, so I have no concerns about his web browsing. However the screen time report states that he was only using his...
  10. Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report

Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report: My child is CC'd on the Weekly Activity Report emails. How can I disable this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-turn-off-cc-to-childs-email-for/d9c26378-e90e-43e4-82e5-95aa27296e2e"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off weekly reports from microsoft