Windows 10: Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report

Discus and support Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I don't want to disable my child's email, but I do want to stop them being cc'd with the activity reports.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SilasN, May 15, 2019.

1. SilasN Win User

Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report

I don't want to disable my child's email, but I do want to stop them being cc'd with the activity reports.

:)

SilasN, May 15, 2019

2. Child cc'd on Weekly activity report (Family Safe)

Recently the weekly activity report is being sent to the childs email address, as well as mine. How do I remove the child's email address from the cc list?

KenLafferty, May 15, 2019
  3. M___ Win User

My child is CC'd on the Weekly Activity Report emails. How can I disable this?

Thank you

4. Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report

Child Activity Report

Hello Tareq,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account or to your computer prior to this?
    • Which email address did you use when you've set up the Family Safety?

To make sure, I suggest that your follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Find your child's name and select Activity.
    • If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

Note: If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, but still want to see your child's online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Turn

2. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account: I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian. How can I change the language to Italian? Thanks Edika...
  3. Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction

Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction: In the weekly activity report for my son, his web browsing report shows a variety of sites visited every day of the past week. They are all legitimate sites, so I have no concerns about his web browsing. However the screen time report states that he was only using his...
  4. Microsoft Family shows wrong activity for my child

Microsoft Family shows wrong activity for my child: Hi! I have given my child permission to use his computer 2 times yesterday - 1 hour and then 2 hours, using the button "my parent is here" and selecting the allowed period. I have watched him using this screen time. I know that he has played Fortnite for 3 hours. Why is the...
  5. Track child activity on all devices connected to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Track child activity on all devices connected to Microsoft family: I set up my both computer to my Microsoft account and added my son’s account in the Microsoft family. But I faced the problem because I am allowed to track his activity just on one of these two computers. When I checked this problem in the Microsoft account settings, I...
  6. Child activity control - activity report not working

Child activity control - activity report not working: Hi, is there any body who can help me setting up the child time control please. Actually, I have 2 kids I want to restrict their sceen time. For the one with a outlook.fr account, no issue to set up time limitation. But for the other one who has an account "*** Email...
  7. No activity reported on Child Account

No activity reported on Child Account: I've created a Child Account in Microsoft Family for my son; set Activity Reporting and Weekly Emails to ON; created a "standard user" account for him on his laptop using the Child Account login; set diagnostic on that account to Full; deleted his account from my Family...
  8. Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report

Microsoft Family - Turn off CC to child's email for Weekly Activity Report: My child is CC'd on the Weekly Activity Report emails. How can I disable this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-turn-off-cc-to-childs-email-for/d9c26378-e90e-43e4-82e5-95aa27296e2e"
  9. Microsoft Family Child Permissions

Microsoft Family Child Permissions: I want to block Google Hangouts which has an address of hangouts.google.com But my child needs access to Google Docs which has an address of google.com/drive My question is can I block certain sites in google.com but allow others? Thanks! Larry...
  10. no reported activity on Microsoft Family

no reported activity on Microsoft Family: I cannot see any activity reporting when I log in Microsoft Family. I receive a message that ‘some settings on your child's device don't allow activity reporting’. It also ask me to ensure that the level for Diagnostic Data is set to Enhanced or Full. But, as I see, this...