Windows 10: Microsoft Family Unblocking App

Discus and support Microsoft Family Unblocking App in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I blocked an app named "WebNavigatorBrowser" on the Microsoft Family app thinking it was something installed by my son. I didn't realize it was a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ChrisH_200, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Family Unblocking App

I blocked an app named "WebNavigatorBrowser" on the Microsoft Family app thinking it was something installed by my son. I didn't realize it was a needed windows component. The computer cannot connect to the internet with the application blocked. I can't seem to unblock it without an internet connection. How can I unblock this application on the computer locally without an internet connection?

:)

ChrisH_200, Nov 5, 2020

2. Mail app dont start with request to aprove by family

Hi,

In Family Safety, you can choose which apps to be blocked or access by your family. Based on the information you have provided, it possible the Mail app is blocked on your Family Safety settings. You can unblock it by following the steps provided below:

• Go to
      account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select the child whose settings you want to manage from the list of children in your Family.
    • Under Apps & games, remove the Mail app from the list.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Monica Cam, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Nov 5, 2020
  4. erog11 Win User

Microsoft Family Unblocking App

Unblocking apps with family safety does not work

My child needs to use chrome for google classroom activities and I've not had any success unblocking chrome. Either by email request as the prompts come up or by going to the family settings and manually unblocking the app under the child's account.

I can approve it via email, but nothing happens

I can unblock it on the settings but nothing changes either

Right now she is using my profile as a workaround, but that's not desirable.

erog11, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Family Unblocking App

1. Microsoft Family Unblocking App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family Unblocking

2. Unblocking an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unblocking an app: I am a system administrator and I am having trouble locating an option. Every guide I see to unblock mentions when you right click app>properties>go to general the following option "security" should appear.However, when I follow the steps I do not see the option on...
  3. Unblocking an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblocking an app: I am a system administrator and I am having trouble locating an option. Every guide I see to unblock mentions when you right click app>properties>go to general the following option "security" should appear.However, when I follow the steps I do not see the option on...
  4. Unblock Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblock Microsoft Account: HiI need help with unblocking a Microsoft account , every time i answer questions to unblock, i get the attached image message is there a direct number i can contact to get assistance because i need to get a bitlocker recovery key urgently...
  5. Unblock Microsoft Account

Unblock Microsoft Account: HiI need help with unblocking a Microsoft account , every time i answer questions to unblock, i get the attached image message is there a direct number i can contact to get assistance because i need to get a bitlocker recovery key urgently...
  6. How can I unblock chrome permanently with Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I unblock chrome permanently with Microsoft Family Safety: I'm all over the place at https://account.microsoft.com/family/settings/overview and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to permanently unblock Google Chrome... I'm so mad right now. Wonderful that Microsoft gives my child full accsess to the internet with Edge but...
  7. How can I unblock chrome permanently with Microsoft Family Safety

How can I unblock chrome permanently with Microsoft Family Safety: I'm all over the place at https://account.microsoft.com/family/settings/overview and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to permanently unblock Google Chrome... I'm so mad right now. Wonderful that Microsoft gives my child full accsess to the internet with Edge but...
  8. Microsoft safe family - unblock the account on my child's laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft safe family - unblock the account on my child's laptop: HiI've removed my child's acccount from the Family group. The problem is that when we login the child's laptop, we still get MS family control blocking eg...I added the account back to the family group, and it's still blocked. Any suggestions?Regards...
  9. Microsoft Family Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Apps: Hello everyone, Firstly, let me state that I am on a child account. My father, who is the organizer of the Microsoft family I am in bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe from the Microsoft store, for me to play on. He bought it from his account. I want...
  10. Microsoft Family app

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family app: Is there an app for Apple product that allows you to manage MS family options such as giving additional screen time, etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-app/c34f49f0-94aa-40cc-9f0f-fea3af2f4297"