Windows 10: Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

Discus and support Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi there, In Microsoft family as a parent, I'm setting different restrictions for weekdays than weekends, unfortunately it shows weekends as Sat-Sun... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ahmad Alamoudi1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

Hi there,

In Microsoft family as a parent, I'm setting different restrictions for weekdays than weekends, unfortunately it shows weekends as Sat-Sun where the weekend in Saudi is Fri-Sat.

I wasn't able to find a way to change the weekends and weekdays from the default Sat-Sun, any ideas?

Please note that on the kids computers and my computer calendars all set as weekends to be Sat-Sun, but still in the family.microsoft.com website it still showd on the restrictions control different weekends.

:)

Ahmad Alamoudi1, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

Microsoft Family Screen Time

Hi Laurel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This could happen when the child account fails to sync with the server. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and navigate to the following location:
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls

Note:
      The above mentioned directory is hidden, copy and paste the same location on the search bar in the File Explorer to access it.
    • Delete the contents in the
      \\settings
      directory of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, you may want to remove the child account from Microsoft family and add it again.

• To know how to remove an account from Microsoft Family, refer:

Remove members from your family group
    • To know how to add an account to Microsoft Family, refer:

Add members to your family group

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

1. Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change - Similar Threads - Microsoft family weekends

2. Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends: I want Focus Assist to turn on at specific hours Monday-Friday and the whole day Saturday and Sunday. Can this be done automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-different-focus-assist-hours-for-weekdays-and/62d72310-423d-4594-8d49-6f679ae43673
  3. Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends: I want Focus Assist to turn on at specific hours Monday-Friday and the whole day Saturday and Sunday. Can this be done automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-different-focus-assist-hours-for-weekdays-and/62d72310-423d-4594-8d49-6f679ae43673
  4. Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Family: Change Relationship

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family: Change Relationship: I added my wife to my Microsoft Family account but she is listed as a child for some reason - is there a way to change the relationship status? When adding a new family member I am simply asked for an email address/phone number, nowhere in the process does it ask for...
  6. Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends: Hi, I am using Microsoft Family Safety to set time limits on how my kids use the computer. However, I would like to modify the pre-defined weekdays Mon-Fri / weekends Sat-Sun when limiting aspecific app. This is because in my country the working week is from Sun-Thu, and...
  7. Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends

Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends: In Family Safety, I am able to set limits for individual days 'Screen Time', but 'App and Game Limits' is restricted to 'Weekdays' Monday to Friday and 'Weekends' Saturday and Sunday. I want to set 'App and Game Limits' to apply to the nights which are before school....ie...
  8. How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?

How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?: I would like to set different screen time limits for weekdays and weekends. I live in Israel, our weekend days are Friday and Saturday. But in Microsoft Family Safety the weekend days are Saturday and Sunday. How to I modify weekend days for my family?...
  9. Microsoft family time broken on weekdays??

Microsoft family time broken on weekdays??: Let me get right to the chase. So i ran out of time, and asked for more. My parent account accepted it multiple requests and yet it still will not allow me to log in. I had this same exact problem last week, and the week before! But for some reason, weekends work... ALSO,...
  10. Changes in Microsoft family

in Windows 10 News
    Changes in Microsoft family: Changes in Microsoft family There’s a lot happening over the next few months. We’ll update this page regularly to give you the latest on Microsoft family. Updates Recent activity you can act on On the redesigned recent activity page, you can see how your kids are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 family setting weekdays issue

2. how to change weekdays in microsoft account