Windows 10: Microsoft Family Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Family Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am a child in a Microsoft Family. I want to know how I can remove Parental Controls, such as time restrictions, apps, etc. How do I accomplish this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ioan Grayhurst, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Family Windows 10

I am a child in a Microsoft Family.

I want to know how I can remove Parental Controls, such as time restrictions, apps, etc.

How do I accomplish this as a child?

:)

Ioan Grayhurst, Feb 17, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft family blocking chrome

Hello
    MayceHoag,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Windows 10

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Family Windows 10

1. Microsoft Family Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Family

2. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  3. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  4. Microsoft Family PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family PIN: On Microsoft Family Safety, is there a way to restrict users from changing their PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-pin/7fab1b16-00a0-4072-9ab5-83fa6df1d174
  5. Microsoft Family PIN

Microsoft Family PIN: On Microsoft Family Safety, is there a way to restrict users from changing their PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-pin/7fab1b16-00a0-4072-9ab5-83fa6df1d174
  6. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  7. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  8. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

9. I can not add my family to 365 Microsoft family.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not add my family to 365 Microsoft family.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  10. I can't remove my child from my microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove my child from my microsoft family: I have two child accounts on the microsoft family and I did not add them amd when I try to remove them it said that only the person who added them can remove them. The person who initially added them is no longer in the family and I can't leave the group aswell....