Windows 10: microsoft family

Discus and support microsoft family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to open google chrome but get the following message: Ask for permission You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ARHMP01, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ARHMP01 Win User

microsoft family

I am trying to open google chrome but get the following message:

Ask for permission

You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

Ask by email

Trace ID: ubsAMd+XLkiXp74w.3.0 (Win32:chrome.exe:C=US, S=California, L=Mountain View, O=Google Inc, CN=Google Inc)

Please advise as I never setup this

:)

ARHMP01, Nov 5, 2018

2. Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft family blocking chrome

Hello
    MayceHoag,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Nov 5, 2018
  4. microsoft family

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

microsoft family

1. microsoft family - Similar Threads - microsoft family

2. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  3. How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove pop ups sign in Microsoft family safety account.: In my son's computer is coming all the time a pop up window asking to sign in his Microsoft account. That is happening in the last 2 days. Obviously is not an option to remove my son from the family because I use it to control times, until now everything was working perfectly...
  4. Microsoft Family PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family PIN: On Microsoft Family Safety, is there a way to restrict users from changing their PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-pin/7fab1b16-00a0-4072-9ab5-83fa6df1d174
  5. Microsoft Family PIN

Microsoft Family PIN: On Microsoft Family Safety, is there a way to restrict users from changing their PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-pin/7fab1b16-00a0-4072-9ab5-83fa6df1d174
  6. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  7. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  8. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

9. I can not add my family to 365 Microsoft family.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not add my family to 365 Microsoft family.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  10. I can't remove my child from my microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove my child from my microsoft family: I have two child accounts on the microsoft family and I did not add them amd when I try to remove them it said that only the person who added them can remove them. The person who initially added them is no longer in the family and I can't leave the group aswell....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vadfufuj00c69qxe.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc)

2. microsoft family

3. R6w1z6DYREqB6zHu.6.0 (Win32:chrome.exe:C=US S=ca L=Mountain View O=Google LLC CN=Google LLC)

4. cjb1om0z1uye3f7j.19.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc),
  5. oojntgsr9kgmrchg.58.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc),
  6. jk9h/uto5esu7r13.9.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc),
  7. win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc,
  8. 1hdzth5c7kefgqme.14.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc),
  9. trace id: twiainwt9esz ru .1.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc),
  10. zlwgg7ffm02nbvs5.1.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc),
  11. windowsphone.com/family,
  12. Trace ID: w5HevzuAGE EU9D3.22.0 (Win32:chrome.exe:C=US S=ca L=Mountain View O=Google LLC CN=Google LLC),
  13. youll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google chrome,
  14. ig4adxjcvkmczrch.17.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc),
  15. trace id: qvdk/wewcuohpran.22.0 (win32:chrome.exe:c=us s=ca l=mountain view o=google llc cn=google llc)