Windows 10: MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax

Discus and support MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Computer Experts!MICROSOFT E-MAIL CHANGE -> FAX CONTACTS NOT ACCESSIBLEI changed my Microsoft primary E-mail to my new E-mail then I was unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sunita Shailam, Mar 16, 2023.

1. MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax

Hi Computer Experts!MICROSOFT E-MAIL CHANGE -> FAX CONTACTS NOT ACCESSIBLEI changed my Microsoft primary E-mail to my new E-mail then I was unable to access my Contact list in Microsoft fax. ERROR MESSAGES:The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you may not have permissions.The search cannot be completed. You must have an address list to search in. If you don't have an address list, contact your Microsoft Exchange administrator.MICROSOFT ACCOUNT VS WINDOWS ACCOUNTThe only w

:)

Sunita Shailam, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax

1. MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft

2. MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax: Hi Computer Experts!MICROSOFT E-MAIL CHANGE -> FAX CONTACTS NOT ACCESSIBLEI changed my Microsoft primary E-mail to my new E-mail then I was unable to access my Contact list in Microsoft fax. The only way I am able to access my Contact list in Microsoft Fax is by reverting...
  3. MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax: Hi Computer Experts!MICROSOFT E-MAIL CHANGE -> FAX CONTACTS NOT ACCESSIBLEI changed my Microsoft primary E-mail to my new E-mail then I was unable to access my Contact list in Microsoft fax. ERROR MESSAGES:The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder...
  4. Microsoft FAX Utility Not working

Microsoft FAX Utility Not working: I have a brand new HP Laptop 2 mos old and the Windows Fax utility isn't working. I can open it with no problem, customize the settings with my name and info, but when I click NEW FAX, it pauses for 5 seconds as if it's trying to load, then the whole FAX program closes...
  5. Microsoft Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Fax and Scan: I've used Fax and Scan for a long time, but now I send out a ton of faxes. Is there a way to tag a name with the numbers in Fax and Scan so I can know what numbers are whose when I'm trying to look things up. It's a pain in the neck with just the numbers, and it would be...
  6. Microsoft Fax and Scan

Microsoft Fax and Scan: I purchased a new computer. I installed a new fax/modem. The fax originally worked but now it stopped working because when the fax starts, it is using a 1 in front of the phone number which is not allowed when dialing locally. The faxes are using the contacts from outlook...
  7. microsoft fax software

microsoft fax software: microsoft fax software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-fax-software/21dd5521-cc70-476c-b3e0-0b0711f42499
  8. Fax and Scan not working for fax

Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  9. Microsoft fax and scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft fax and scan: I have scanned the document and that works ok, but when I put in the address of where I want to send it, there is no send button. I have tried everything, but did get to a place where it is asking me my server name and port number??? i have wasted hours on this. Can anyone...
  10. Changing my Primary Microsoft account e-mail

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing my Primary Microsoft account e-mail: Hello everyone, I have had a Hotmail account for around 8 years now and it is the hub of all my Microsoft apps (Office, Facebook, Xbox, Windows Phone ..etc) but it has come to an unmanageable point. The e-mail address I have being using for this Hotmail account is linked to...