Windows 10: microsoft fax software

Discus and support microsoft fax software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; microsoft fax software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-fax-software/21dd5521-cc70-476c-b3e0-0b0711f42499 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulDeprez, Dec 11, 2019.

1. microsoft fax software

microsoft fax software

:)

PaulDeprez, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 11, 2019
  4. curatia Win User

microsoft fax software

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

microsoft fax software

1. microsoft fax software - Similar Threads - microsoft fax software

2. MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT FAX Microsoft primary E-mail change then unable to access any contacts in fax: Hi Computer Experts!MICROSOFT E-MAIL CHANGE -> FAX CONTACTS NOT ACCESSIBLEI changed my Microsoft primary E-mail to my new E-mail then I was unable to access my Contact list in Microsoft fax. ERROR MESSAGES:The address list could not be displayed. The Contacts folder...
  3. Fax software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fax software: Is there any Free fax over the internet offered by Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-software/6eaa7e33-f8b8-4723-8597-297e8a2c7476
  4. Fax software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fax software: Is there any Free fax over the internet offered by Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-software/6eaa7e33-f8b8-4723-8597-297e8a2c7476
  5. Fax software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Microsoft FAX Utility Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft FAX Utility Not working: I have a brand new HP Laptop 2 mos old and the Windows Fax utility isn't working. I can open it with no problem, customize the settings with my name and info, but when I click NEW FAX, it pauses for 5 seconds as if it's trying to load, then the whole FAX program closes...
  7. Microsoft Fax and Scan

Microsoft Fax and Scan: I've used Fax and Scan for a long time, but now I send out a ton of faxes. Is there a way to tag a name with the numbers in Fax and Scan so I can know what numbers are whose when I'm trying to look things up. It's a pain in the neck with just the numbers, and it would be...
  8. Microsoft Fax and Scan

Microsoft Fax and Scan: I purchased a new computer. I installed a new fax/modem. The fax originally worked but now it stopped working because when the fax starts, it is using a 1 in front of the phone number which is not allowed when dialing locally. The faxes are using the contacts from outlook...
  9. Windows Fax and Scan software

Windows Fax and Scan software: On previous versions of the software I was able to select "color; black&white;gray-scale" before scanning my document. Now the version of the software I have with my new laptop only appears to scan in "color" mode. How do I correct this?...
  10. Microsoft fax and scan

Microsoft fax and scan: I have scanned the document and that works ok, but when I put in the address of where I want to send it, there is no send button. I have tried everything, but did get to a place where it is asking me my server name and port number??? i have wasted hours on this. Can anyone...