Windows 10: Microsoft feature update 1803

Discus and support Microsoft feature update 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so i don't know why, but the update 1803gave me a problem. Which was that it made my system into an unstable mess. It happened just after I finished... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EjMarzo, Dec 8, 2018.

1. EjMarzo Win User

Microsoft feature update 1803

Ok so i don't know why, but the update 1803gave me a problem. Which was that it made my system into an unstable mess. It happened just after I finished installing the update. I thought that it was just my laptop overheating, but when I took care of that it still has that problem. Keep in kind I just had my laptop for a few months and that I only use it for academic purposes, so when it started to behave like this it got me worried. I can somehow use it still...but there are times where it becomes unstable and I have to restart it. Losing sometimes important document that I need for school. So anyone got any Idea on what to do? I can still use it. But I'm worried that it might turn for the worst.

:)

EjMarzo, Dec 8, 2018
  2. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Dec 8, 2018
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 8, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft feature update 1803 - Similar Threads - Microsoft feature update

2. feature update from 1803 to1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    feature update from 1803 to1903: update starts then says can't finish. error code 0xC1900101. only have keyboard, mouse and tv connected. best drivers installed according to device manager. I am not very tech savvy so please use kiddy language for me...
  3. Windows 10 1803 feature update

Windows 10 1803 feature update: Hello, I have a custom Win 10 professional computer I left it off for a year, and am now trying to update it. I have encountered the “Potential Windows update database error detected”. After multiple update trouble shooter runs and reboots, I have got all but the 1803...
  4. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803: I have read a few replies to this problem and frankly I don't feel comfortable attempting to do all the steps required to get this upgrade to install. This appears to be an important upgrade. Where to I go from here?...
  6. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Update 1803

Windows 10 Feature Update 1803: I have been having an unpleasant time with the Windows 10 Feature update 1803. I have a Dell computer as follows: [ATTACH] Note that the Windows 10 version I have was updated from Windows 7 with the free update. Since May I have been struggling with the 1803 Feature...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803: This "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803" Download Completes But Can't Install I am using Windows 10 pro (activated) Also My PC gets problem restarting sometimes after the update failure. And I have to either restore it or reset it. Can You Solve My Problem????...
  9. Install Feature Update 1803

Install Feature Update 1803: HI. I looking for some help. Specifically, exactly how do I install Feature Update 1830 which came out a month or so ago, WITHOUT using WIndows Update? I can't use Windows Update because it is clogged up with the constant failure of update KB4074588. Also, Restart is cloged...
  10. How to Skip the 1803 Feature Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Skip the 1803 Feature Update?: Is there any way to skip the 1803 Feature update? I heard it is very buggy at the moment. My Windows Updates settings are set to Semi-Annual which is meant to delay any feature updates for most businesses. But I just got it awaiting download just now. Is there a way to just...