Windows 10: microsoft feature update

Discus and support microsoft feature update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; every since I updated the windows features on 12/21 my rand McNally dock will not boot up any answers.tks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by garyhuffman1, Dec 23, 2018.

1. microsoft feature update

every since I updated the windows features on 12/21 my rand McNally dock will not boot up any answers.tks

:)

garyhuffman1, Dec 23, 2018
  2. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Dec 23, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 23, 2018
  4. microsoft feature update

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40714395

dorsetknob, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

microsoft feature update

1. microsoft feature update - Similar Threads - microsoft feature update

2. Feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update: Hi , Anyone can know when will be microsft is releasing the 1st Semi Annual feature update for Windows 10 Pro for this year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-update/dec345b3-6cb0-4492-be82-03005b2837dd
  3. Feature update

Feature update: i am unable to complete Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909. Error showing- "We could not complete the install because an update service was shutting down." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-update/f1a56efc-689e-4dc1-a2a4-8da2ca8fb085
  4. Feature Update 1903 message from Microsoft

Feature Update 1903 message from Microsoft: So here goes my mind wandering off where it shouldn't, but hear me out and if you have a valid comment, please leave it below. I went to the Microsoft Store in the Galleria Mall Houston and bought the finest, fastest and best 15" Surface Book 2 with i7 Intel, 16 GB RAM and...
  5. Feature Updates

Feature Updates: When Windows 10 was introduced we had the option to update our existing systems provided the system was deemed to be suitable, i.e Microsoft carried out a remote check. Since then we have had several 'Feature' updates which occur on a six monthly (?) basis, presumably for...
  6. Microsoft Feature Update 1809

Microsoft Feature Update 1809: Hello, Today (15th February 2019) I ran Windows Update and it installed Microsoft Feature Update 1809 However, once the install finished and restarted the computer the following problems occurred (1) I initially thought I had lost all my documents, pictures and videos....
  7. Microsoft feature update 1803

Microsoft feature update 1803: Ok so i don't know why, but the update 1803gave me a problem. Which was that it made my system into an unstable mess. It happened just after I finished installing the update. I thought that it was just my laptop overheating, but when I took care of that it still has that...
  8. Microsoft Updates and Features Fail to Download?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Updates and Features Fail to Download?: For the past few months every new Windows 10 install I've done I've been unable to download updates from Microsoft. This includes language packs and everything that tries to update from the store. When a user tries to log off or shutdown it gives them a message stating...
  9. a feature update

a feature update: my feature update for windows 10 version 1809 will not go through https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/a-feature-update/d3ff5491-457d-4a09-8a48-cfb5c3717c95
  10. Microsoft - feature update improvements for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft - feature update improvements for Windows 10: I’m Joseph Conway, Senior Program Manager on the Windows Fundamentals team at Microsoft. The Windows Fundamentals team focuses on the underlying technologies that are used to install feature updates as well as a host of other things. We’ve heard your feedback about the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rand mcnally app for windows

2. rand mcnally dock driver