Windows 10: Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Discus and support Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 October 2018 Update was made available to the public in October 2018 and it came with some bugs. Microsoft has already addressed all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Mar 2, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Windows 10 October 2018 Update was made available to the public in October 2018 and it came with some bugs. Microsoft has already addressed all critical issues with an update and most recent cumulative update has addressed an issue where Action Center wouldn’t work properly.

In February 2019, Microsoft developed a fix for the Action Center bug and the company pushed the fix to the Release Preview Ring before delivering it to the public. Yesterday, Microsoft began rolling out Windows 10 Build 17763.348 to the public and addressed the Action Center bug.

In the changelog, Microsoft explained that an issue with Action Center where it might suddenly appear on the opposite side of the screen before appearing on the correct side.

Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update Action-Center-bug.gif

“Addresses an issue that may cause the Action Center to suddenly appear on the wrong side of the screen before appearing on the correct side,” Microsoft explains.

All of the issues originally reported in Windows 10 October 2018 Update have been addressed and Microsoft is now working on the next big release codenamed 19H1. Windows 19H1 (April 2019 Update, version 1903) is expected to begin rolling out to consumers in the month of April 2019.

The post Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Mar 2, 2019
  2. arshcaria Win User
    arshcaria, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Action Center bugs?

Glad to hear it is a known issue, thanks. It appears the fixes have not made it via a patch yet though.. I didn't see Action center Chrome links not opening in the notes but maybe they are aware of that issue also.

Kol12, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Windows 10 Action centre is glitchy in Windows 10 October 2018 update

I recently upgraded windows 10 1803 to the latest Windows 10 October 2018 update on my HP laptop but the action centre is glitchy and sometimes the process associated with it which is ShellExperienceHost.exe stops working. After booting Windows and pressing
    the action centre/notification centre button at the right part of the taskbar, the action centre rapidly opens and closes on the left side of the screen before displaying on the right side of the screen. This happens only once after boot and sometimes the
    action centre rapidly opens and closes and opens again on the right side of the screen after pressing the action centre button. Please fix this glitchy action centre bug in the next patch Tuesday cumulative update. This is the only glitch I have seen in Windows
    10 October 2018 update but in the previous versions of Windows like versions 1803 and 1709, they have at least 2 glitches and bugs that are still not fixed to this day.

TonyThuitai, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

1. Microsoft finally fixes Action Center bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update - Similar Threads - Microsoft finally fixes

2. Windows 10 Action centre is glitchy in Windows 10 October 2018 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Action centre is glitchy in Windows 10 October 2018 update: I recently upgraded windows 10 1803 to the latest Windows 10 October 2018 update on my HP laptop but the action centre is glitchy and sometimes the process associated with it which is ShellExperienceHost.exe stops working. After booting Windows and pressing the action...
  3. Action Center bugs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center bugs?: I have a clean install of Win 10 1809 about 3 weeks old and already the Action Center is playing up. I have Youtube subscriptions that are sent to my Action Center and most of time the links are not opening, I click it and it just disappears from the Action Center list...
  4. Bugs and issues of Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809)

in Windows 10 News
    Bugs and issues of Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809): Microsoft is now more transparent about issues in Windows 10 October 2018 Update and the company has released a new support document to highlight the active problems. According to the support document, the Windows 10 October 2018 Update breaks the Mapped drives and there are...
  5. Action Center is broken in Windows 10 October 2018 Update? A fix is coming

in Windows 10 News
    Action Center is broken in Windows 10 October 2018 Update? A fix is coming: The Action Center is reportedly broken for some users in Windows 10 October 2018 Update. According to reports, the Action Center doesn’t show notifications in Windows 10 after installing the October 2018 Update (version 1809). A thread on Reddit documents a bug where the...
  6. Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Microsoft today confirmed that Windows 10 October 2018 Update is hit with another issue where the overwrite confirmation dialog is missing when copying contents from a .ZIP file. In Windows 10 October 2018 Update, if you copy or move files from a .ZIP files into a location...
  7. Windows 10 October 2018 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October 2018 update.: I am eagerly waiting for the new windows update, I checked windows update and also clicked on "check for updates" button, but there were no new updates, a news had came that Microsoft released that update on 9th October, but its already 19, Is my device ineligible? How do I...
  8. Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update to Insiders with fix for deletion bug

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft re-releases Windows 10 October 2018 Update to Insiders with fix for deletion bug: Microsoft has finally addressed the rather controversial and the so-called critical bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update that accidentally trashed the users content. Microsoft says that the fixed version of Windows 10 October 2018 Update is now available to the Windows...
  9. windows 10 october update 2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october update 2018: hi joydeep sir what bug fixes included in this update for windows 10 october 1809 and aslo what features included. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-october-update-2018/9b39add1-fba9-40d1-8693-31aaf4cc4c1b
  10. Windows 10 October 2018 Update shipped with Task Manager bug

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update shipped with Task Manager bug: Microsoft pushed the Windows 10 October 2018 Update to the general public couple of days ago. This came as a surprise to many users since the Windows 10 version 1809 was not pushed to the Release Preview Ring which is the last stage to fix any issues before a public roll out....