Windows 10: MICROSOFT!!! FIX ETERNALBLUE!!!

Discus and support MICROSOFT!!! FIX ETERNALBLUE!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft! There is an exploit that WannaCryptor uses to infect computers! Please fix that hole! By other/unknown i mean basically all systems... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by anonymous133RK, May 11, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT!!! FIX ETERNALBLUE!!!

Microsoft! There is an exploit that WannaCryptor uses to infect computers! Please fix that hole!

By other/unknown i mean basically all systems

:)

anonymous133RK, May 11, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 11, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 11, 2020
  4. curatia Win User

MICROSOFT!!! FIX ETERNALBLUE!!!

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, May 11, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT!!! FIX ETERNALBLUE!!!

1. MICROSOFT!!! FIX ETERNALBLUE!!! - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT FIX ETERNALBLUE

2. Microsoft photo spot fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photo spot fix: Not happy with this unannounced change to photo editor with out spot fix !. How to restore or download the previous photo editor With Spot Fix On Window 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-spot-fix/0db6e2dc-ae35-47c1-b8d8-6611c97fede4
  3. Fix Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fix Microsoft Account?: This whole situation is very confusing and I have no idea what's going on so I will explain the best I can:I often get a notification on my windows 10 computer that my Microsoft account needs fixing likely due to a password change, so naturally, I investigated and clicked the...
  4. Fix Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Microsoft edge: I need help with Microsoft edge. I cannot modify or uninstall and cannot open the app. I am getting an error message Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe'...
  5. When will Microsoft fix Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix Sudoku?: Sudoku has not recorded a game since about Nov 7, 2020. It doesn't matter how many times I play the game, it isn't recorded as played. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsoft-fix-sudoku/74f6b3a7-a4fd-47c9-ae29-53a49e5f6730
  6. Fix Microsoft issue

Fix Microsoft issue: I keep getting a message that I need to fix an issue with my account; however, when I sign in, it tells me the email address is used by another account. When I signed in to ask a question, I didn't have any issues. Please advise....
  7. Microsoft account fix

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account fix: There was a massage that conveyed information about Microsoft account problem. I've pushed the "Fix" button and window with "Just a moment" phrase appeared for 0.5 second and immediately closed. I've tried to fix it many times and with many ways. None helped. After...
  8. Microsoft Fix it tool.

Microsoft Fix it tool.: When I try to install Microsoft Fix it tool, the following message appears:- "Fix it Center Setup encountered an error. An unexpected error has occurred. Please close and try to Setup again later." Does this tool have a conflict with Windows Defender? Help would be most...
  9. Fix this immediately microsoft.

Fix this immediately microsoft.: the spacebar on my laptop sometimes work sometimes doesn't, and on line app, it doesn't work, but on google chrome it works, but when it works on any other app, it doesn't work, not just the spacebar BUT THE KEYBOARD. and this only happen on one window. I had 5 windows, and...
  10. Eternal blues – Stats explained SMB v1 EternalBlue vulnerability

Eternal blues – Stats explained SMB v1 EternalBlue vulnerability: The Server Message Block version 1 (SMBv1), Is a network file-sharing protocol that was created in 1983 at IBM and made its way into Windows in 1992. Microsoft later expanded the protocol and renamed its implementation CIFS, short for the Common Internet File System. It's no...