Windows 10: Microsoft Fix the Windows 10 bug!

Discus and support Microsoft Fix the Windows 10 bug! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Wanneer komt er een Windows 10 bug Fix, want Start heeft nooit gewerkt, dus geen apps, geen store... niks werkt. Ik vraag dus om een update! Een Bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterKalma, May 31, 2019.

1. Microsoft Fix the Windows 10 bug!

Wanneer komt er een Windows 10 bug Fix, want Start heeft nooit gewerkt, dus geen apps, geen store... niks werkt.

Ik vraag dus om een update!

Een Bug Fix! Alstublieft!

Dus niet: "U moet of kan....", maar Een Windows Bugs Fix... Windows Service Pack!

:)

PeterKalma, May 31, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 31, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, May 31, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Microsoft Fix the Windows 10 bug!

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Fix the Windows 10 bug!

1. Microsoft Fix the Windows 10 bug! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Fix bug

2. Microsoft Forum Bug Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Forum Bug Fix: According to Microsoft to reply in a forum you click the 'reply' button.One raised by me has the reply visible. Those created by others do not.So how do I get the 'reply' button to display and reply to an existing...
  3. Microsoft Forum Bug Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Forum Bug Fix: According to Microsoft to reply in a forum you click the 'reply' button.One raised by me has the reply visible. Those created by others do not.So how do I get the 'reply' button to display and reply to an existing...
  4. Microsoft Forum Bug Fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bug that Microsoft Should Fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug that Microsoft Should Fix: Dear communityThere is some thing Critically Problematic in Windows securityIf i Press then this Is what i get what is wrong with the windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bug-that-microsoft-should-fix/1dda11cd-5ee3-4a26-815a-84088b9d6519
  6. Bugs that Microsoft Should Fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bugs that Microsoft Should Fix: Dear communityThere is some thing Critically Problematic in Windows securityIf i Press then this Is what i get and if i press custom scan and point to any folder it returns me this errorwhat is wrong with the windows security...
  7. Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.

in Cortana
    Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.: The search glich again but even worse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-fixed-a-bug-and-made-a-bug/99b1930d-b293-4cd3-b64c-391bbbf3530e
  8. Microsoft is preparing a fix for a Windows 10 bug that affects SSDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is preparing a fix for a Windows 10 bug that affects SSDs: submitted by /u/CataclysmZA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iipc8c/microsoft_is_preparing_a_fix_for_a_windows_10_bug/
  9. Microsoft to fix Windows 10 bug that prevents updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to fix Windows 10 bug that prevents updates: Windows 10’s Fast Startup, which is a feature that provides a faster boot time when starting up your PC, could prevent updates from installing properly. Fast Startup is a handy feature and it’s enabled by default to improve the overall performance of PCs. When you shut down...
  10. Windows 10 email app BUG. When will Microsoft fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 email app BUG. When will Microsoft fix it?: Suddenly, my Windows 10 laptop email app once again keeps showing I have 1 new email. I don't. I have NO new emails and NO unread emails. I am not technical and thus will not perform technical Microsoft suggested fixes (what I consider brain surgery) on my device to try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bug fix