Windows 10: Microsoft fix your drivers!

Discus and support Microsoft fix your drivers! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is really annoying and I think Microsoft should fix this, I always had this problem on this laptop! Windows Update literally breaks WIFI driver!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by REW01WER, Feb 5, 2019.

1. REW01WER Win User

Microsoft fix your drivers!

This is really annoying and I think Microsoft should fix this, I always had this problem on this laptop! Windows Update literally breaks WIFI driver!

I am not the only one with problem like this! Alot of Acer users have this problem.

I am using ACER ASPIRE E5-573G

WIFI - Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377

CPU - Intel HD 5500
    GPU - NVIDIA GeForce 920M

Problem:

* When I uninstall WIFI drivers and let Windows to install it automatically some WIFI networks are not showing up at all sadly one of them is mine Microsoft fix your drivers! :(

* When I install original driver from disc it is working untill there is Windows Update that is updating WIFI

Not 100% sure but I think Intel/ Nvidia drivers also impacts something, today I updated them and wifi stopped working again, I reinstalled drivers many times but nothing helped until I restarted my router and right after I restarted my laptop it stopped working again..

I don't want to restart my router every day

At the same time I am always able to use internet on other devices without any problems at all.

:)

REW01WER, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 5, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft fix your drivers!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft fix your drivers!

1. Microsoft fix your drivers! - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix drivers

2. Microsoft fix your corrupt updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft fix your corrupt updates: KB5033372 stuck at 20% for the 3rd day in a row. Why dont the over paid engineers at MS fix these issues with bad updates instead of worrying about what kind of chicken curry they are going to have....
  3. Microsoft fix your corrupt updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft fix your corrupt updates: KB5033372 stuck at 20% for the 3rd day in a row. Why dont the over paid engineers at MS fix these issues with bad updates instead of worrying about what kind of chicken curry they are going to have....
  4. Microsoft fix your corrupt updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fix your drivers thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix your drivers thanks: Realtek completely failing randomly. No sound in speakers or headphones, driver is up to date, troubleshoot, yes wow, all useless. Trillion dollar company, super competent you'd think they could get a single thing right. NOPE Haha, Caching! $u$...
  6. Fix your drivers thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix your drivers thanks: Realtek completely failing randomly. No sound in speakers or headphones, driver is up to date, troubleshoot, yes wow, all useless. Trillion dollar company, super competent you'd think they could get a single thing right. NOPE Haha, Caching! $u$...
  7. Fix your drivers thanks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft- FIX YOUR OS!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft- FIX YOUR OS!!!!!!: What has their problem been lately?! Along with that defragment drivers bug, every single time- EVERY time I play a game, I will at pure random be kicked out of the window and have to click back into my game. Sometimes I will be playing and my windows search will just open....
  9. Please fix "We need to fix your Microsoft account"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please fix "We need to fix your Microsoft account": Dear Microsoft, Please fix the notification error "We need to fix your Microsoft account". I have done all I can based on previous posts & advice, and it ultimately those have not worked. Despite disabling "shared experience" thing, skype, etc, the only other thing is the...
  10. Fix Your Broken Updater, Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Your Broken Updater, Microsoft: So first of all, let me pose a question: It's clear enough to me that Microsoft does not care about its customers, I get that, and I hope you people die. However...if we could be civil just for a second, maybe someone with brains here could actually solve this instead of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft fix my driver