Windows 10: Microsoft fixes PowerShell problem caused by Windows 10 Anniversary

Discus and support Microsoft fixes PowerShell problem caused by Windows 10 Anniversary in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's latest Cumulative Update KB3176938 to Windows 10 Anniversary, released August 31, includes a fix awaited by some using PowerShell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft fixes PowerShell problem caused by Windows 10 Anniversary

Read more: Microsoft fixes PowerShell problem caused by Windows 10 Anniversary update | ZDNet

See also: Cumulative Update KB3176938 Windows 10 build 14393.105 - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Aug 31, 2016

2. Windows 10 Taskbar Won't Auto-hide

The bug is NOT fixed! I have the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and STILL have this problem.
    fifty50l's fix works.

M22_Tanker, Aug 31, 2016
  3. RSavage Win User
    Windows Anniversary Edition

I heard that WQindows 10 Anniversary edition causes computers to run slow. My computer has already been running slower after installing Windows 10. Does the anniversary edition fix those problems?

RSavage, Aug 31, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft fixes PowerShell problem caused by Windows 10 Anniversary

1. Microsoft fixes PowerShell problem caused by Windows 10 Anniversary - Similar Threads - Microsoft fixes PowerShell

2. Fix PowerShell causing High CPU usage in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PowerShell causing High CPU usage in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]PowerShell is one of the most prominent command-line interpreters used by Windows users. It is optimized to work perfectly on Windows computers, however, many users have reported that it is causing High CPU usage. The most common cause of this unusual behavior is an...
  3. Windows 10 Powershell problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Powershell problem: [ATTACH] I can't run Powershell even after I changed the settings in the group policy. This pops up every time when I try to open Powershell I don't know if the problem is related to installing Python 3 on Windows 10. submitted by /u/PowerfulAddendum9581 [link]...
  4. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem: Hello guys, I have small problem updating Windows 10 to the Anniversary update/build on my PC. I was downloading the 1607 build this morning through Windows update as usual and it installed some other updates, but not the build update. Now it keeps saying that my PC is...
  5. Windows 10 Anniversary - wifi problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Anniversary - wifi problems: Ok, on one PC, connected by ethernet wire to router, upgraded to 1607 with seeminly no problems. On my other PC, connected by wifi usb dongle (Netgear), I upgraded to 1607 but was left with no wifi internet. Wifi was fine throughout the upgrade, but disappeared completely...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary WMDRM Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Anniversary WMDRM Problem: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Anniversary edition over 2 weeks ago. I recently started my Rhapsody app as I have a subscription. And I can no longer download anything from my Rhapsody account and play it back. And of course when I want to revert to an older version of...
  7. Anniversary update has caused problems on my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update has caused problems on my laptop: [img] Hi I have now got the Anniversary update on my laptop and not everything is the same .My sticky notes have vanished , I can't open windows store , other apps don't open , I am also getting a box saying , you need to get an app from the store to open this , click ok and...
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary update problem....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary update problem....: Hi, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro edition 10586.494 without issue,as I have not yet received the automatic update to the Anniversary Edition I decided to install it manually. I downloaded the Windows 10 upgrade assistant and it checked my PC and proceeded to...
  9. Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration!

in Windows 10 News
    Join the PowerShell 10th Anniversary Celebration!: This coming Monday, November 14th , PowerShell will have been shipping for 10 years, so the team is going to celebrate with a day-long event, running from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (PST). This will be streaming live and shown world-wide on the home page for Channel9.msdn.com....
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing: Microsoft offers temporary fix

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing: Microsoft offers temporary fix: Microsoft has offered workarounds to address a mystery freezing issue that's affecting some systems after installing the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. The update hasn't caused any widespread issues since its release a few weeks ago, but Microsoft says it is investigating...