Windows 10: Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

Discus and support Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has fixed a problem with the Windows 10 Store that had prevented a number of users from being able to update existing Windows Store apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

Read more: Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 13, 2015
  2. BillyBob Win User

I've finally gotten around to upgrading my HP Stream 8 from 8.1 with Bing to W10 Home, I had this trouble with the updates but after installing the latest updates to W10 they updated straight away.
    I never had this problem with my 4 computers so it must have been a minor glitch. Very happy with W10 update on the HP Stream 8, everything went as smooth as butter.

I really enjoyed 8.1 on all my computers and was a little worried about W10 but as usual MS has delivered the goods. I've been waiting for Apple to fix a major glitch on my iPad Air for 18 months and still nothing
    I can't wait to see the new Windows 10 tablets coming out over the next 12 months, I think my iPad days have come to an end, now I've just got to see if they come out with a Hero Windows phone to get me away from Android, I'm already playing around with a couple of cheap Nokia and Windows 10.

:)

BillyBob, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Windows Store Error code 0x801901F7 after stopping Windows Update and restarting to attempt to get downloads past "Pending"

Looks like the fix deployed by MS today fixed some issues. Store and Update is now starting again.

Read more on the fix at

Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch | ZDNet

Kent Nordström, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

Windows 10 error code 0x80072efd

I'm not convinced that it has to do with the broadband settings. Microsoft is slowly fixing this problem, computer by computer.

(See: Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch | ZDNet)

For what it's worth, I am still experiencing this issue, and am still looking for a solution, but it is starting to look like the problem is on Microsoft's end.

Jeffrey H. Moore, Aug 14, 2015
  5. rmonroe36 Win User
    May I ask what Nokia (Lumia) phone models are you playing with and what do you think of the Lumia 640XL?

Rich

rmonroe36, Aug 14, 2015
  6. BillyBob Win User
    I'm playing around with the Lumia 530 and 532, I updated the 532 to Windows 10 Preview and am really liking it so far. I've only looked at the 640 XL, but if nothing else comes on the market, I'm pretty sure I would buy that myself, looks pretty good and the price is good.
    Hopefully if someone here has got one they might be able to give you a better rundown on it.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

1. Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch - Similar Threads - Microsoft fixes Store

2. Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update, Activation and Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update, Activation and Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] One thing that can be observed on Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system is the fact that same error codes can be used or apply to multiple scenarios. And the error code that we are going to try [...] This post Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update,...
  3. Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fix for Microsoft Store opening and closing instantly: Hello if you're having issue like trying to access Microsoft Store but it closes instantly and if you watch Microsoft Edge and it complains about HTML5 well I found a solution that fixed all of that for me because I looked up all kinds of solutions none worked until I reached...
  4. Typing glitch uninstall keyboard fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typing glitch uninstall keyboard fix: Further more, by uninstalling the keyboard option, when windows 10 prompts to restart to make the changes, my keyboard is no longer able to log me in with my password, bravo you idiot, what sort of idiots work at microsoft. Now I can not shut down or I will be locked out of...
  5. Keyboard Uninstall to fix glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Uninstall to fix glitch: You said I must uninstall the driver and when I uninstall the keyboard it is no longer on the list and I can not access any option to reinstall or update driver. This catalogue of problems has been happening around the 5th of each month since I have been online last year,...
  6. microsoft store glitch

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft store glitch: ive been having problems with the store. not able to install new addons. a message said theres a problem with the store you need to fix it..so i go and open the dialog box..but it just hangs there without opening. anyone else have same problem? whats up with...
  7. Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is broken in Windows 10 and I can't fix it: Hello, I was receiving an error whenever I attempted to install an application via the Microsoft Store after receiving my brand new Surface Book. I found a fix to my specific issue here. The relevant bits are: Code: As you are unable to install an app from the Windows...
  8. Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues

Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues: Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues Microsoft Promises Fix For The Windows 10 Store Issues - Windows 10 News and Updates 38934
  9. Store - updating apps glitch in creators?

Store - updating apps glitch in creators?: I always turn the option to update apps automatically off in the store settings. I prefer to check myself manually and choose when to download and install an update. I've noticed since creators that if I run a check for updates the app updates are being found but rather than...
  10. MS couldnt fix Windows 10 glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    MS couldnt fix Windows 10 glitch: I waited over 1 hour just for the chat with MS and after I told them my problem they said I needed to take my PC in for repairs after I just downloaded W10. The Geek Squad also said the same thing. Problem was we lost the windows and notification icons from working when you...