Windows 10: Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

Discus and support Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has fixed a problem with the Windows 10 Store that had prevented a number of users from being able to update existing Windows Store apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

Read more: Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 13, 2015
  2. BillyBob Win User

I've finally gotten around to upgrading my HP Stream 8 from 8.1 with Bing to W10 Home, I had this trouble with the updates but after installing the latest updates to W10 they updated straight away.
    I never had this problem with my 4 computers so it must have been a minor glitch. Very happy with W10 update on the HP Stream 8, everything went as smooth as butter.

I really enjoyed 8.1 on all my computers and was a little worried about W10 but as usual MS has delivered the goods. I've been waiting for Apple to fix a major glitch on my iPad Air for 18 months and still nothing
    I can't wait to see the new Windows 10 tablets coming out over the next 12 months, I think my iPad days have come to an end, now I've just got to see if they come out with a Hero Windows phone to get me away from Android, I'm already playing around with a couple of cheap Nokia and Windows 10.

:)

BillyBob, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Windows Store Error code 0x801901F7 after stopping Windows Update and restarting to attempt to get downloads past "Pending"

Looks like the fix deployed by MS today fixed some issues. Store and Update is now starting again.

Read more on the fix at

Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch | ZDNet

Kent Nordström, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

Windows 10 error code 0x80072efd

I'm not convinced that it has to do with the broadband settings. Microsoft is slowly fixing this problem, computer by computer.

(See: Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch | ZDNet)

For what it's worth, I am still experiencing this issue, and am still looking for a solution, but it is starting to look like the problem is on Microsoft's end.

Jeffrey H. Moore, Aug 14, 2015
  5. rmonroe36 Win User
    May I ask what Nokia (Lumia) phone models are you playing with and what do you think of the Lumia 640XL?

Rich

rmonroe36, Aug 14, 2015
  6. BillyBob Win User
    I'm playing around with the Lumia 530 and 532, I updated the 532 to Windows 10 Preview and am really liking it so far. I've only looked at the 640 XL, but if nothing else comes on the market, I'm pretty sure I would buy that myself, looks pretty good and the price is good.
    Hopefully if someone here has got one they might be able to give you a better rundown on it.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch

1. Microsoft fixes Windows 10 Store glitch - Similar Threads - Microsoft fixes Store

2. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  3. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Glitched?: For some reason the only thing I can not download on the Microsoft Store is the Minecraft Windows + Launcher. Every time I try to download Minecraft it tells me try again later, something unexpected happened on our end. The problem is that it has been 3 days now and nothing...
  4. Microsoft Store Glitched?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store glitches

Microsoft store glitches: I've bought and tried to download Halo, master chief collection, and when I plugged in my 4 TB flash drive, microsoft store dosn't even show it for download options. I tried to the "download new apps to" and it dosn't even let me download to my own laptop now. Can you help me...
  6. Microsoft Store glitch

Microsoft Store glitch: Whenever I try to download a game from the Microsoft store, it always slows down after downloading 15.88GB. This is a very constant limit and if the game is below this size, it will install properly, however, if it is above that size it will always slow down from 100mbps to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Microsoft Store Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Microsoft Store Glitch: Hello, Recently I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and tried to download it from the Microsoft Store. When I tried to install it however, it says that the required arcitecture for the game is ARM, and i have a x64 processor. I checked on my friends computer who also bought...
  8. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch: Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the game would be good, the download said that it would be 29GB. I closed my PC went to sleep and woke up again to find that from...
  9. Microsoft Store Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Glitch: I was trying to download "State of Decay 2" and I am having a problem were the game got to the designated download amount then it continues to download. I stopped the download and started it up again and it continued from the same spot but with a higher estimated space...
  10. microsoft store glitch

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft store glitch: ive been having problems with the store. not able to install new addons. a message said theres a problem with the store you need to fix it..so i go and open the dialog box..but it just hangs there without opening. anyone else have same problem? whats up with...