Windows 10: Microsoft Flight 2020 startup issue after purchasing Carenado C182

Discus and support Microsoft Flight 2020 startup issue after purchasing Carenado C182 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Game ran fine for me, right up until I purchased the Carenado C182, which is an in game purchase Official content as the game calls it. After... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drummzz7, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Drummzz7 Win User

Microsoft Flight 2020 startup issue after purchasing Carenado C182

Game ran fine for me, right up until I purchased the Carenado C182, which is an in game purchase Official content as the game calls it. After purchasing the plane in game, it froze on me. Then after restarting the game, and hitting any key at the 'Press any key' screen, the normal picture of a plane comes up again, then instead of the blue line going across the bottom of the screen, as normal, the game freezes.

I have restarted the computer, verified the game files with Steam whom I purchased the game from and done all other troubleshooting that I am aware of. Any help would be appricated. Is this a known issue? How can I fix this?

Thx in advance.

:)

Drummzz7, Aug 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PC System Requirements

Dear Microsoft,

I am very excited about purchasing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the future, but first, I need to know some further details about the PC hardware the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs for the best smooth performance.

As far as I know, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will rely mostly on the CPU and VGA, and will use lots of CPU power and lots of graphics card power

How many CPU cores will be used by the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

How much megahertz does each CPU core needs to have for the best performance?

Will a GeForce RTX 2070 series graphics card with 8GB Graphics Card Memory be more than enough for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on graphics settings on maximum without loosing performance?

If I have the right PC hardware, would it be possible to play the new Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020 with the Graphics on maximum without loosing performance?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

TharangaSilva, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Microsoft Flight 2020 startup issue after purchasing Carenado C182

Microsoft flight simulator 2020

Is it possible for me to just run microsoft flight sim 2020 at around 30 fps with lowest settings possible ? Moreover point of information this a laptop which was purchased 8 hours ago. So im willing to know if the sim could run at lowest setting and 30fps

Gamerboys1515, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Flight 2020 startup issue after purchasing Carenado C182

1. Microsoft Flight 2020 startup issue after purchasing Carenado C182 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight 2020

2. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked.Main pc specsI5 9400fRtx 206016gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium goldIntergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked.Main pc specsI5 9400fRtx 206016gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium goldIntergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked. Main pc specs I5 9400fRtx 2060 16gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium gold Intergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes on startup: After i click click any button to start it crashed to desktop with no error code. I tryed on my laptop that is worse than a potato and it worked. Main pc specs I5 9400fRtx 2060 16gb ramLaptop not correct but close specs7-10th gen pentium gold Intergrated hd 610 graphics4gb...
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 reinstallation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 reinstallation issue: Yesterday FS2020 having worked fine for months suddenly went to Microsoft Store when trying to launch. Looking at the web this seems to be a common problem. I uninstalled the program but when I try and reinstall I just get error after a few seconds of pressing install. I have...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 issue: So I play Flight Sim daily. Today, when I attempted to launch the program by clicking on the desktop icon, I am taken to the Microsoft Store where an app titles "Gaming Services" appears. I presumed I needed to install this app or something, but doing so did not correct the...
  8. Microsoft flight sim 2020 control issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 control issues: Received this as a gift for Christmas the graphics are amazing and the game looks great but unfortunately I'm having some real difficulty playing it I have a Microsoft SideWinder precision 2 joystick which I've used for many years and works great on fsx but no matter how I...
  9. MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MIcrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash issues: I have been really hyped for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but after installing it I ran into some issues. The game will just randomly crash. Sometimes it will allow me to go all the way into a flight and just before landing crash, sometimes it will crash at the...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Issues: Content manager update going around in circles trying to install MSFS 2020. Stuck on installing asobo 787 and keeps going back to zero percent. Any suggestions please?...