Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Don't Hane A Disk Drive So I'F I Could Get The Installer I Have The Code No Disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Computer Wookie Jr, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe

I Don't Hane A Disk Drive So I'F I Could Get The Installer I Have The Code No Disk

:)

Computer Wookie Jr, Jan 7, 2019

2. Flight Sim X Deluxe does not work

Flight Sim stops working. Installed Win 10. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling plus installing Service Packs 1 and 2.

Original title: Flight Sim X Deluxe

HarrySocha, Jan 7, 2019
  3. KenCosman Win User
    Flight Sim

Have new computer, can I run my Flight Sim 2004 and Flight Sim Deluxe Edition on windows 10 ??

KenCosman, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe

microsoft flight sim 2004 help

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the question, mentioned below:

• Which version of Flight simulator would you like to install?

I would suggest you to try these steps below and check, if it helps.

Try to install Microsoft flight simulator game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode
    and check, if that helps.

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator game from the Microsoft website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Microsoft flight simulator
    game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator game install and then, check the functionality.

Please feel free to get back to us, if you need further help and we would be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe

1. Microsoft Flight Sim Deluxe - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  3. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  4. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: I purchased Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe from Microsoft on 1/19/22. The Deluxe upgrade did not install. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020-deluxe/ece161df-e8e0-4959-bcf8-5b66b83ebdc7
  5. MS Flight Sim Deluxe will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Sim Deluxe will not install: I have had Flight sim deluxe installed since it came out and it has been working fine. Yesterday 31/05/21 it stopped working. I just got a blank black screen with a cursor. Task manager showed it was running but thats it. I tried everything to uninstall / reinstall but i got...
  6. microsoft flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight sim: need support buying installing flight simulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim/f65d7717-0695-4364-966a-9125db72e1fb
  7. Code redeemd from flight sim 2020 delux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code redeemd from flight sim 2020 delux: Dear microsoft we just bougt our sim and wanned to actevate our code we got a masege it was alrady redeemd we bouth it brand new From bol.com and also have trouble downloading the game it self. Way does this acure with a brand new game? Pleas help us...
  8. MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe: Stupid microsoft wants me to download this in / from the app store. Takes 127 GB, my C drive is only 120 gb to begin with. Two other internal drives are more than big enough but will not download. Gives me an error code of "0x80072F8F". Tech support can't help, they had me...
  9. Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe: Hi, I have just purchased a digital copy of the flight Sim deluxe 2020 downloaded ok but it will not run. My PC has Directx 12 installed but when I try to download a 'fix' it stated directx is incompatible ?? No idea why...
  10. Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium: Hi, When I select move, and choose the new drive, a message is displayed saying "other items will need to be deleted in order to complete the operation" It does not say what it is going to delete. Why is this and what is it deleting. I then thought, I should uninstall...