Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Sim. Download Error

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim. Download Error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i bought the MS FS 2020 in the Boxed/DvD Version, i put the DvDs in in order,installed all of them correctly. Now i have a 93.7GB Folder on my HDD.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shadic..., Aug 26, 2020.

1. shadic... Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim. Download Error

So i bought the MS FS 2020 in the Boxed/DvD Version, i put the DvDs in in order,installed all of them correctly. Now i have a 93.7GB Folder on my HDD. Now i want to download the rest of the game from the MS Store. Activated my Game Standart Edition of the Flight Sim and proceeded to downloading it.

After a few Seconds the download stops and i get this Error Message:

Something unexpected happened. Reporting this problem....etc. etc. Code: 0x8007177E.

I did google the Problem and i tried everything the internet told me on a quick research. My Windows is on the newest version, i reset the Store cache, i restarted the download service and i tried using the xbox App same error. And it still gives me the same Error.

Can Somebody please help me??

:)

shadic..., Aug 26, 2020

2. Can't download Microsoft flight sim 2020

trying to download Microsoft flight sim 2020 immediately errors out 0x00000001

onemoonshadow, Aug 26, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Microsoft 'Flight' Free to Download

I'm not into the flight simulator scene, but I'm sure I've seen adverts in the aviation magazines that my friend gets, advertising advanced non-Microsoft flight sims?

qubit, Aug 26, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Microsoft 'Flight' Free to Download

Most sims I find are realistic, but graphically suck. The best balance out right now seems to be FSX, but I'm no expert

n-ster, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Sim. Download Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  3. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  4. Microsoft flight Sim. error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight Sim. error: SO, I have a 2020 macbook pro. I got windows to download and run off of an external hard drive. I first had difficulties downloading and installing MFS through the microsoft store. So i downloaded steam and downloaded it off of that. But every time I try to run it I get a...
  5. microsoft flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight sim: need support buying installing flight simulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim/f65d7717-0695-4364-966a-9125db72e1fb
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim: Holy cow, Did I just buy a flight sim for over 100 dollars tht does not come with a Manual on how to fly or even how to use the product Microsoft sold me. This is seriously bad. Microsoft you need to be giving me some money back. Yep gonna be needing a reply to this>...
  7. flight sim download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight sim download: I purchased a digital download of flight sim. I got to the activation key page, entered the key, hit next, and nothing happened, i dont see the program anywhere on my cpu, help!!!...
  8. Flight sim 2020 Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight sim 2020 Download: I am not so computer literate so bear with me. I put in the code and MS says its been redeem but doesnt tell me how to download. very frustrating. Help Help thanks Bill...
  9. Can't download Microsoft flight sim 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Microsoft flight sim 2020: trying to download Microsoft flight sim 2020 immediately errors out 0x00000001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-microsoft-flight-sim-2020/2cdd7d2a-b8ae-4224-b651-c5c1ca08dda7
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim. Error code since Anniversary download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim. Error code since Anniversary download.: Since my Windows 10 Anniversary download I have been getting the error message" Product Activation error code 1-80004005." when opening the programme which is strange since the programme has been working perfectly since purchase in 2007. I am allowed 30 minutes of use and...