Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Sim. Error code since Anniversary download.

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim. Error code since Anniversary download. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since my Windows 10 Anniversary download I have been getting the error message" Product Activation error code 1-80004005." when opening the programme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimothyWF, Oct 7, 2016.

1. TimothyWF Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim. Error code since Anniversary download.

Since my Windows 10 Anniversary download I have been getting the error message" Product Activation error code 1-80004005." when opening the programme which is strange since the programme has been working perfectly since purchase in 2007. I am allowed 30 minutes of use and then it shuts down. I have the Activation code on the original box and discs but there is no way of inserting it into the programme as far as I can see. Can anyone advise me what to do please. So far I have had lengthy chats with Microsoft Support (Games) who are amazingly clueless as to what I can do. Thanks.

:)

TimothyWF, Oct 7, 2016
  2. andy04 Win User

MS Flight Sim X and MS Wins 10

Hi I have been using MS Flt Sim X since it was launched using MS operating systems right up until MS 10 now when I try to load the flight sim I get the following messages even after trying to load the
    game three times then it unloads the game. The messages are as follows:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error - 1st Error Code - Error 1722. There is a problem with this installer package. A programme run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel
    or package vendor.

2nd Error Code - Feature Transfer Error - Error 1603. Fatal error during installation. Consult windows installer help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information.

I need to have this working so that I can load all my flights that I have purchased. Can you please help?

andy04, Oct 7, 2016
  3. andy04 Win User
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X NOT WORKING on Microsoft Windows 10

Hi Microsoft

I also seem to be having problems with windows 10 as when I installed windows 10 my MS Flight Sim X had issues and kept crashing. I have just done a complete clean re-install of windows 10 and have reloaded everything back onto my computer but when I came
    to my flight sim I am unable to load the game. At the end of the install it suddenly comes up with the following message "Error code 1722 followed by error code 1603 - check help or MSDN (msi.chm)" then removes all flt sim x files and ends. I have tried
    it twice but nothing whatsoever. Need help urgently as I am an invalid and fly most days and nights. Thank you

andy04, Oct 7, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Flight Sim. Error code since Anniversary download.

1. Microsoft Flight Sim. Error code since Anniversary download. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  3. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  4. Microsoft flight Sim. error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight Sim. error: SO, I have a 2020 macbook pro. I got windows to download and run off of an external hard drive. I first had difficulties downloading and installing MFS through the microsoft store. So i downloaded steam and downloaded it off of that. But every time I try to run it I get a...
  5. microsoft flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight sim: need support buying installing flight simulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim/f65d7717-0695-4364-966a-9125db72e1fb
  6. Microsoft Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim: Holy cow, Did I just buy a flight sim for over 100 dollars tht does not come with a Manual on how to fly or even how to use the product Microsoft sold me. This is seriously bad. Microsoft you need to be giving me some money back. Yep gonna be needing a reply to this>...
  7. flight sim download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight sim download: I purchased a digital download of flight sim. I got to the activation key page, entered the key, hit next, and nothing happened, i dont see the program anywhere on my cpu, help!!!...
  8. Flight sim 2020 Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight sim 2020 Download: I am not so computer literate so bear with me. I put in the code and MS says its been redeem but doesnt tell me how to download. very frustrating. Help Help thanks Bill...
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim. Download Error

Microsoft Flight Sim. Download Error: So i bought the MS FS 2020 in the Boxed/DvD Version, i put the DvDs in in order,installed all of them correctly. Now i have a 93.7GB Folder on my HDD. Now i want to download the rest of the game from the MS Store. Activated my Game Standart Edition of the Flight Sim and...
  10. Can't download Microsoft flight sim 2020

Can't download Microsoft flight sim 2020: trying to download Microsoft flight sim 2020 immediately errors out 0x00000001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-microsoft-flight-sim-2020/2cdd7d2a-b8ae-4224-b651-c5c1ca08dda7