Windows 10: Microsoft Flight Sim- PC requirements

Discus and support Microsoft Flight Sim- PC requirements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking at downloading the standard version of Microsoft Flight simulator on my PC and I don't know if it is compatible to run it. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaceyG, Mar 5, 2021.

1. PaceyG Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim- PC requirements

Hi,

I'm looking at downloading the standard version of Microsoft Flight simulator on my PC and I don't know if it is compatible to run it.

Does anyone know if this spec can handle it.

Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4650U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.30

Installed RAM: 8.00GB

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Windows 10 Pro

2004 version

OS Build: 19041.804

Thanks

:)

PaceyG, Mar 5, 2021

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 5, 2021
  3. microsoft flight sim 2004 help

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the question, mentioned below:

• Which version of Flight simulator would you like to install?

I would suggest you to try these steps below and check, if it helps.

Try to install Microsoft flight simulator game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode
    and check, if that helps.

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator game from the Microsoft website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Microsoft flight simulator
    game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator game install and then, check the functionality.

Please feel free to get back to us, if you need further help and we would be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 5, 2021
  4. gumpty Win User

Microsoft Flight Discussion Thread

What's the bet they release this first, then a bit down the line release Microsoft Flight Pro (paid), which is more true to the original simulation heart of the game?

I'd probably buy it, I'm a bit of a sucker for MS Flight Sim games. It was the first ever 3D 'game' I played on a PC.

gumpty, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Flight Sim- PC requirements - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Sim

2. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  3. Microsoft Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed M\F/S 2021 Standed edition, on my windows 10 pc . I have had no problems using the flight sim through the Monitor but i have just purchased an Meta Oculus quest 2 VR Headset and i am unable to use it in VR Mode in M/F/S . This is...
  4. Computer Requirements Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Requirements Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: Lenovo Legend Pro Gen 7 AWD with RTX 3060AMD Rysen 7 6800 Processor 3.20 GHz up to 4.70 GHz Max Boost, 8 Cores, 16 Threads, 16 MB CacheWindows 11 HomeNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB16 GB DDR5 4800MHz 2 x 8gb2TB PCle SSD Gen 4 2 x 1TBI don't know if this would be sufficient or if...
  5. Computer Requirements Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Requirements Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: Lenovo Legend Pro Gen 7 AWD with RTX 3060AMD Rysen 7 6800 Processor 3.20 GHz up to 4.70 GHz Max Boost, 8 Cores, 16 Threads, 16 MB CacheWindows 11 HomeNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB16 GB DDR5 4800MHz 2 x 8gb2TB PCle SSD Gen 4 2 x 1TBI don't know if this would be sufficient or if...
  6. system requirements for Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system requirements for Flight Sim 2020: Getting a new PC and want to get Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Does a HP - Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 - 12GB - 1TB SSD meet requirements? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-requirements-for-flight-sim-2020/d35e2541-d945-4ee2-a9e0-0a2737db2210
  7. Flight Sim for PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Sim for PC: Just installed Flight Sim 2020 release and now it appears to try and download 126GiB for an update. I spent hours using 10 discs to install, am I doing something wrong?Thanks...
  8. microsoft flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight sim: need support buying installing flight simulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim/f65d7717-0695-4364-966a-9125db72e1fb
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim: Holy cow, Did I just buy a flight sim for over 100 dollars tht does not come with a Manual on how to fly or even how to use the product Microsoft sold me. This is seriously bad. Microsoft you need to be giving me some money back. Yep gonna be needing a reply to this>...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim PC: How do I get friends to join multi player on PC version... I have an account but I dont know how to register a gaming name? Cheers Wayne https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-sim-pc/8ce18450-0d01-49b9-af24-09b3447155b6